klipless
klipless Reader
7/30/10 2:16 p.m.

Not mine, but for the love of God, someone please buy this before I drive by an ATM. What's odd is that it's cheaper if you take the parts car.

1984 Mazda Rx-7/ 1981 Mazda Rx-7 parts car - $700 (Port Huron )

1984 Mazda Rx-7. Bought this car a few years back and had to replace the engine so i got a parts car to go with it. Low milage engine in it, new pads, front tires, exhaust, and gas tank. The car is a ton of fun, Manuel, rear wheel drive, its light and it slides. Its got enough tourqe to roast the tires and its pretty fast. I also have a CD with everything you need to know about this car, from wiring diagrams to how to rebuild the engine.

1981 Mazda Rx-7 Parts car. Has no engine and no left front suspension or steering linkage. stirctly parts car. extra trans, engine parts and every thing else under the sun. This car must go too! Offering $700 for the both or $800 for the Running Rx-7. Probably going to need a flat bed trailer to get the parts car out

Duke
Duke SuperDork
7/30/10 2:39 p.m.

That's not odd at all. Would you want to be left with the stripped hulk of a car you no longer own the decent version of? It would be worth $100 to me not to have to deal with getting rid of it.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand New Reader
7/30/10 2:45 p.m.

In reply to Duke:

I agree. I sold a pair of doors off of a '91 RX-7 for $50 with the stipulation that the buyer haul the rest of the shell out of the driveway. Otherwise the price was $100 per door. He got the oil cooler, too, because I forgot to take it out.

GLHS941
GLHS941
7/31/10 9:08 a.m.

That is the way I did it. I had an 87 and everything to do a 5 speed swap including the extra rear diff. It was a sweet deal for the kid who bought it and made more space. Wish I could pick this up. I like the first gens.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Xb9rHj1uHiWZKzFp73ZoRGMmCDhujiqymAXISAt1kMcvxNI2LZH7PdgKQWHJ6503