s2europa
s2europa New Reader
March 8, 2017 12:51 p.m.

I have a pair of strut bars for a second gen RX7 (FC). The front is definitely Racing Beat, but not sure about the rear. A Racing Beat flywheel puller that looks unused and a pair of reman front calipers with pads.

All prices plus shipping from 98296.

F&R Shock Tower Braces, Sold

Flywheel puller tool $20 puller

Beck/Arnley 4-Piston Loaded Front Calipers $100/pair caliper caliper1 caliper2 caliper3

fidelity101 SuperDork
March 9, 2017 10:11 a.m.

pictures arent loading but I am interested!

s2europa
s2europa New Reader
March 10, 2017 3:09 p.m.

I can't figure out the pictures here. If you send me your email I'll email them to you.

dean1484 MegaDork
March 10, 2017 3:26 p.m.
s2europa wrote: I have a pair of strut bars for a second gen RX7 (FC). The front is definitely Racing Beat, but not sure about the rear. A Racing Beat flywheel puller that looks unused and a pair of reman front calipers with pads. All prices plus shipping from 98296. F&R Shock Tower Braces, $100 each Braces Flywheel puller tool $20 Puller1 Puller2 Beck/Arnley 4-Piston Loaded Front Calipers $100/pair Caliper1 Caliper2 Caliper3

See if this works for the braces

March 10, 2017 3:37 p.m.
dean1484 wrote:
s2europa wrote: I have a pair of strut bars for a second gen RX7 (FC). The front is definitely Racing Beat, but not sure about the rear. A Racing Beat flywheel puller that looks unused and a pair of reman front calipers with pads. All prices plus shipping from 98296. F&R Shock Tower Braces, $100 each Braces Flywheel puller tool $20 Puller1 Puller2 Beck/Arnley 4-Piston Loaded Front Calipers $100/pair Caliper1 Caliper2 Caliper3

See if this works for the braces

Google does not like to give up images for some reason. The embed code works in the preview but the board strips it out when you hit post for some reason.

If you click on puller it gives all the pictures.

s2europa
s2europa New Reader
March 10, 2017 3:41 p.m.

Try it now. I think I fixed the links.

BrokenYugo MegaDork
March 10, 2017 3:51 p.m.

Right click the image, "copy image address", paste image address into camera icon image tool above forum text box.

s2europa wrote: I have a pair of strut bars for a second gen RX7 (FC). The front is definitely Racing Beat, but not sure about the rear. A Racing Beat flywheel puller that looks unused and a pair of reman front calipers with pads. All prices plus shipping from 98296. F&R Shock Tower Braces, $100 each Braces Flywheel puller tool $20 puller Beck/Arnley 4-Piston Loaded Front Calipers $100/pair caliper caliper1 caliper2 caliper3

March 10, 2017 4:30 p.m.

Will that puller do a 13b-rew motor's flywheel? If so I may be interested

s2europa
s2europa New Reader
March 10, 2017 5:02 p.m.

From the Racing Beat web site: Part Number: 22002 The Stock Flywheel Puller Tool will remove any stock Mazda flywheel from its taper press fit on the eccentric shaft once the flywheel nut is loosened. This easy-to-use tool is a "must have" for any serious rotary mechanic!

fidelity101 SuperDork
March 11, 2017 5:08 p.m.
The0retical wrote: Will that puller do a 13b-rew motor's flywheel? If so I may be interested

10-4

s2europa
s2europa New Reader
April 22, 2017 10:09 p.m.

Strut braces sold. Other parts still available.

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

First Drive: Turbo ND MX-5

18 hours ago in News

We hit the track with Flyin' Miata's latest power adder.

This Weekend at the Mitty: The Ultimate Auto Festival

1 day ago in News

Gates open this Friday for the Classic Motorsports Mitty at Road Atlanta.

ND Miata Turbo Kits Now Available!

1 day ago in News

Add 70 horsepower and 70 ft.-lbs!

What's the Plan, Man?

2 days ago in Articles

Thoughts on our racing plan for the year.

Meet the Rebels Who Started the Cannonball Run

3 days ago in News

Relive those desperado days through movie excerpts, and hear the real facts and wild stories from the legends themselves.

Up for Auction: All of Level 5 Motorsports's Hardware

3 days ago in News

It's a pro race team part out.

Can You Really Live With a Low-Buck Porsche 911?

3 days ago in News

For the past two years, on of our forum regulars has been chronicling his life with a Porsche 996.

Project Turbo Miata: Fire Fighting

4 days ago in Project Cars

We transfer the fire system to our new Miata.

Reader's Ride of the Week: Autocross Abomination

5 days ago in News

Classic British styling with a rotary engine?

AMX-Cessive

1 week ago in Articles

If you’re going to host the search for the ultimate street car, perhaps you should drive one yourself.

Chris Albin’s Flying VW Golf: What Really Happened?

1 week ago in News

What really happened to send Chris Albin's VW Golf flying?

Drive Cars From the Lane Motor Museum Collection

1 week ago in News

Love older, maybe slightly weirder cars? This event is for you.

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
yQctM4vMIJHJoFLwb2nij0SRW91S69Hv