1 2
dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
11/15/18 2:17 p.m.

Dang, a friend just made a trip out and back from Baltimore. Zelle would be OK and I don't mind holding them for a bit as long as it's not months and months!

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UltraDork
11/15/18 2:30 p.m.

Well I get paid tomorrow but LSU has a hold on my next two Saturdays. After that the third Saturday from now would be a good fit.  I'll confirm by 5pm tomorrow of my intentions. smiley

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UltraDork
11/16/18 11:34 p.m.

oops 5pm came and went.  Gonna show my lack of knowledge by asking would these do as once a week drivers for the next year or so or even more?  The SE-R whilst being a daily for a week or so right now is really just an extra car for the weekend.  If good for running around then shoot me your mobile number and I'll Zelle you the money with a pick up date maybe the week after the SEC title game.  Not really sure if I want to watch Al. v Ga. so I might shoot over that Saturday.  smiley

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UltraDork
11/16/18 11:39 p.m.

just googled the info from the first post and got the Tire rack review.  'Extreme summer performance' but a decent rain rating but with one review to stay away from standing water.  Again a stupid question these are for the 200sx SE-R not the Sentra version or good for both?  blush

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
11/17/18 2:10 a.m.

Right these are originally for a 200sx. I’m sure they would fit a Sentra. Drop me an email at my user name at gmail dot com and I’ll get you my phone number!

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
11/17/18 1:23 p.m.

Sold!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EdewsTow4hDe5aNjC8Y5Jo7cwnC5RNpYloSmVUOvaReSHdEz6HvhbBiFAIPDVxWJ