JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
2/25/17 4:46 p.m.

Excellent condition set of seats from a mid 2000s Subaru WRX STI. Was going to put them in the Wartburg long ago, never did. Now its time to get them out of the garage :)

Photos at https://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/6019721032.html

JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
2/27/17 8:57 p.m.

sold

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/28/17 6:49 a.m.

That was quick. If i were a fortune teller I would have found a way to squeeze them on the last load from your place, I bought a wrx with a cigarette burned driver's seat. That low mile ej205 sure will come in handy one day though.

Version 2.0 of your ex-car is coming closer to being out of planning and parts collecting mode

JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
2/28/17 4:11 p.m.
patgizz wrote: That was quick. If i were a fortune teller I would have found a way to squeeze them on the last load from your place, I bought a wrx with a cigarette burned driver's seat. That low mile ej205 sure will come in handy one day though. Version 2.0 of your ex-car is coming closer to being out of planning and parts collecting mode

Yeah, beginning to think I should have asked more. Posted them on NASOIC and practically had fights for who would send the deposit first.

Very glad to hear she's coming along. After a year without anything going on in the shop things are hopping again with one project deep in work and a new one arriving Saturday. And trying to resist the urge to spend money I dont have on a 3rd because it really needs to be done

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
u0JS9eAnwLXx9wUNC4WFHadt0MPBe3EN0veNDDzzmkpJ5Wz3V7AkR13O0VUTB9ov