1 2
SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
9/26/16 5:03 a.m.
Spinout007 wrote: FYI, those Tokico's are originally for a MK1 Golf.

Technically, I believe the part number says MK1 Golf REAR.

For some reason, they fit on an NA Miata front, and perform well enough for a top finish. Go figure...

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/26/16 8:23 a.m.
SVreX wrote:
Spinout007 wrote: FYI, those Tokico's are originally for a MK1 Golf.
Technically, I believe the part number says MK1 Golf REAR. For some reason, they fit on an NA Miata front, and perform well enough for a top finish. Go figure...

The point of the challenge was to do the best you can with the cheapest outlay of funds. I had a box of IT MK1 golf suspension parts laying there that I was going to sell off to recoup the 140$ I spent on the whole box. Which included 2 suspension setups plus spares. We looked and were "like... nah... you think? Well I'll be damned..." Little sleep, late nights, and beer. Amazing what you can accomplish with it.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
9/27/16 3:56 p.m.

Anyone else?

spin_out
spin_out HalfDork
9/28/16 6:49 a.m.

We'll take that second Miata motor if it's still available. We plan to blow ours up at the drags, so we'll need a replacement.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
9/28/16 9:49 a.m.

OK, so here's what I've got...

• Miata motor #1- dyintorace

• Refridgerant tank- singleslammer

• 1 set DOT triangles- Spinout007

• RX7 hood- singleslammer

• Miata motor #2- spin_out

Thank you, gentlemen.

Loading the truck tonight. Any last minute additions??

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
9/29/16 10:32 a.m.

In reply to spin_out:

When I dug out the 2nd Miata motor, I realized it did not have the accessories. Compete engine and head, nothing else I tried to email you but didn't reach you.

I am bringing it. If you are no longer interested, I'll try to sell it to someone else.

Thanks!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EFsI0ak6elxmW2oAAv7bwqYdu22ADOwB7Xzhs0B7S0vNm6w5yBmsgZuQJW7RB2Iu