jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Reader
1/4/09 3:17 p.m.

So, I have my 2 project up for sale. Both are in Moody, AL about 30 minutes east of Birmingham.

First, is the 1977 Honda Civic 1200 -

I bought this about 8 months ago from someone on here. I haven't done anything with it since I got it.

Here's what I know about it. It needs a gas tank and it floods out. I haven't tried to start it, just going on what I was told when I bought.

I bought it from GA and this car doesn't require a title there so it does not come with one. I understand you can get one you just need to fill out the proper paper work.

Would make a good parts car or a great BABE Ralley car.

Picture coming soon

$350

Next, is the 1985 Mazda RX-7 302 Project

The engine and transmission are in the car. Also has full exhaust (Single 3" with flowmaster muffler) and a shortened ford driveshaft.

Interior has been gutted. The only thing in the interior is the dash, seats and door panels. I have some of the interior that goes with the car but not a full interior.

Comes an aftermarket wiring harness.

The car needs to be wired along with various odds and ends.

Car has a glass sunroof.

$1250 (could come down on the price if buyer doesn't want the glass sunroof or the Edlebrock carb currently on the engine.

Pictures coming soon.

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Reader
1/4/09 3:19 p.m.

Pictures of 1977 Civic at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3088934

Pictures of the 1985 RX-7 at http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/jwdmotorsports/RX7%20Pictures/RX302/

aussiesmg
aussiesmg HalfDork
1/4/09 3:44 p.m.

RX7 link is bad, send pictures to aussiesmg@yahoo.com

What does the RX need to be running?

What trans does it have?

Any title?

Is it a LSD rear end?

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Reader
1/4/09 3:52 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote: RX7 link is bad, send pictures to aussiesmg@yahoo.com What does the RX need to be running? What trans does it have? Any title? Is it a LSD rear end?

I don't understand the link problem. If I click on the link it doesn't work but if I copy and paste the link it works.

It needs the wiring and plumbing done to run.

It has a Ford T5 trans. If I recall it is from an 84 Mustang GT. I would have to check the code again.

Clear title in my name.

GSL LSD rear end.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg HalfDork
1/4/09 4:11 p.m.

Yep that worked, what is the clutch if any

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Reader
1/4/09 4:35 p.m.

Clutch is 10.5" Zoom OEM style. Mustang pedal set used to have cable pull style set up.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/4/09 5:02 p.m.

But you've ripped out that RX-7's soul!!!!!

I laugh every time I read that about an engine swap on an RX-7.

jrtech
jrtech New Reader
1/4/09 5:21 p.m.

^ Way to clutter up his classified thread with... DARN! Now I'M doing it! ttt

dculberson
dculberson New Reader
1/6/09 10:10 a.m.

Too bad these awesome projects are all too far away! The RX7 looks like a great start. Good luck.

fastasleep
fastasleep New Reader
1/11/09 10:12 a.m.

I saw the RX7 when I was there dropping off the Honda; pretty nice car and GREAT place to start for a project. Just my $.02.

-Les

bamalama
bamalama New Reader
1/11/09 1:00 p.m.
fastasleep wrote: I saw the RX7 when I was there dropping off the Honda; pretty nice car and GREAT place to start for a project. Just my $.02. -Les

Yeah, and you were in my neighborhood and didn't even let me know.

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Reader
1/11/09 1:07 p.m.

Thanks Les.

I'd like to get these cleared out in time to buy a car for SCCA autox season.

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Reader
1/13/09 6:29 a.m.

I have a check to hold the Civic but the RX7 is still for sale.

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Reader
2/9/09 1:38 p.m.

Currently on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130285536003

final hours. go bid. reserve is set lower than the price listed above.

Greg Voth
Greg Voth Associate Publisher
2/10/09 3:10 p.m.

So what is the final price on it now?

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Reader
2/10/09 3:41 p.m.

I would let it go for a grand. But for that price I would want it picked up and out of my garage pretty quick.

The high bidder emailed me about buying it. So, he has first dibs. If I don't here from him by the end of the day tomorrow it's fair game.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2ACVRaCjbKExTwq5yZbpsYm4BVt5G2x8rLow2ydekotEJNLCxuRvyIzRVGKwu8A9