oldopelguy
oldopelguy UberDork
12/13/18 8:08 a.m.

GN400 I inherited from my dad. I remember it being a great runner but it has been sitting a long time. 

It's a kick start only single cylinder,  so not for the faint of heart, but as such you can ride this little guy around any group of bikers and be the center of attention. 

Dad pulled the carb to clean it before he passed,  and it hasn't made it back on since. I have seen that original carb,  and I have purchased at least one more on evilbay to replace it over the years,  but I honestly can't lay hands on any of them right now.  I expect to find it or them during this summers major sort and purge, but if you want to run the bike sooner you probably want to get another.  I think the Savage 650 carb is supposed to swap on fairly easily for an easy cheap upgrade too.

Clear title in me name, and comes with new seat upholstery that looks stock instead of the patch job on it now. 

Delivery possible over new years down the center of the country between SD and Houston.  Asking $300 for a GRMer.

e13h
e13h New Reader
12/13/18 9:05 a.m.

email?

oldopelguy
oldopelguy UberDork
12/13/18 9:14 a.m.

In reply to e13h :

My screen name at Yahoo 

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/14/18 6:42 a.m.

Im interested if you can deliver it to San Antonio but I'll be in California over new year's, crap!

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
12/15/18 12:36 p.m.

In reply to yupididit :

I can hold it in Houston. 

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/16/18 9:55 a.m.

In reply to mazdeuce - Seth :

Thanks! But...

With the addition of the S600 (17ft long)  that's gonna be added to the garage, I won't be able to fit the motorcycle without hanging it from the ceiling lmao. Damnit I miss having a 3 car garage. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bQlceyf5kLYr0hDtReQ5J8Aug0XwudCg2y1pTfbpedJXHKKfZBIW8LkkR2KH27Su