RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/25/18 9:58 a.m.

Conveniently located between the Irwin and new Stanton turnpike exits I Greensburg pa.

I'm sick of staring at these cars. I'm sick of working on them, buying parts for them, sick of them being in the way. Come get them. 

1993 miata. Originally white now blue, 130k miles. Has a collapsed lifter, Keith says adding rpm will fix it. Did not pass inspection last year, needs a battery, runs with a jump start. I have new front rotors, pads, and non adjustable kyb shocks. No door cards, but black carpet and seats are in good shape. Some rust behind drivers door in front of the wheel well. 

2005 crown vic P71. Whole new front suspension, new brakes all around, 3 year old winter tires on stock steelies and 18x10 aluminum bullitt knockoffs with 3 good tires. 230k miles, transmission is currently in pieces because some dipE36 M3 wouldn't listen to me and cut a nut off, opting for fire instead, which led to needing a new shift arm with bushing but can't get the old one out. Put the pan back on, top it off with fluid, and it can drive again. Disturbingly rust free for Pennsylvania, surprisingly good mileage on the highway 25-27 mpg. 

There are more than enough parts to zero out this transaction and complete the swap for the challenge, but not for me because I have paid and dumped entirely to berkeleying much money into the miata for it to be eligible. 

Seriously, I'm sick of staring at this E36 M3, sick of thiNking about it and worrying about it, and sick of the room it takes up. I'll even include my challenge book for the cop car to see everything that's been replaced, dumped almost a grand into it in parts before the wheels and tires got added in. 

The build threads are in my watched posts lists, when I get off my phone I'll link them. You can also look for the threads "I think my miata is dying" and "umm with? P71 problem" for more specific details on what went wrong with each vehicle before becoming yard art. 

Miata build thread

P71 build thread

P71 problem thread

Miata problem thread

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/27/18 5:25 p.m.

I'd really like this miata to go the hell away, already got rid of the Vic.

$1000 obo to a forum member

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
svWdJrxPouUQTvY9jO9DmOicLndgbRG5f2GbJphpkRpU0hUOW4Uq7d5dASeCodmc