classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
11/17/17 9:04 p.m.

Come get them, here in GA. Atlanta area. 

I bought these a few years ago when I was driving a  1983 Civic thinking they would be sweet and close enough to period correct. The gold was faded so I began the process of stripping off the ugly/broken powdercoat. But ya know what, that stuff hangs on tight! I got much of it off, but the wheels aren't quite clear by any means. 

14x6, I believe the offset is upper 30s. All center caps and hardware present, though I'd recommend new hardware! I know that one pattern is 4x100, but I think that the other was a VW pattern. I don't remember for sure, but I can try to check it if someone is interested!

Now, I never got around to running them. Why? I didn't do a great job inspecting when I bought them. One has a pretty decent bend, and that one plus 2 more also have small flat spots. I took them to a side-of-the-road wheel shop when I bought them and he put them on the balancer to show me that. Don't know what it would take to fix them but according to him (3 years ago) it should be doable. 

These are really cool, pretty light, and with a little straightening and correct powdercoat/paint in the webs could be really great on an 80's racecar or daily driver. 

I'm in the Detroit area - open to shipping (?) but never shipped wheels before. Pickup much preferred. Pics below..

pres589
pres589 PowerDork
11/17/17 10:41 p.m.

No images showing.

classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
11/17/17 11:24 p.m.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix them in the morning! They look like the 398s, but they're 2 piece not 3.

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee GRM+ Memberand UberDork
11/18/17 12:46 a.m.

Interested in them. Waiting for pictures. Mind trying the measure the non 4x100 pattern? The champ needs something besides 13" wheels.

classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
11/18/17 1:06 a.m.

Hopefully this link works

I'll try to measure them tomorrow and get back to you.

Mr. Lee
11/18/17 8:18 a.m.

Link worked

classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
11/18/17 8:38 a.m.

Ok, looks like the other bolt pattern is 4x110

Mr. Lee
11/18/17 10:04 a.m.

Dang. I need 4x4.5/4x114

classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
11/24/17 3:10 p.m.

Anybody? $100? These would be great on an older civic or RX-7 even?

classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
12/10/17 11:04 p.m.

Still up for grabs. Come get 'em so I don't have to move them!

classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
4/17/18 10:15 p.m.

Well, I moved with these. They're now in SE Michigan, but still for sale. These would be great on someone's vintage or vintage-inspired car. 

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/18/18 9:42 a.m.

I'll be in detroit sooner or later (good buddy lives there and I visit him pretty regularly). If you still have them I'll pick them up for $100 for my miata.

classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
4/18/18 3:20 p.m.

Awesome, just let me know when you're around!

classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
6/18/18 8:40 p.m.

Come get em, cleaning the garage out!!

Megatron
Megatron New Reader
6/23/18 1:39 a.m.

Messaged you.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UJbQbjSYttCWBxpZqeol3yAsr1frNxrMcmdQoGowe4o1mGak0DGOEajcwCiV5EqY