dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/2/08 2:17 p.m.

This is probably a long shot, but I need some for my Challenge Miata. Does anyone happen to have some ex-CSP wheels or some other racing wheels they can sell for Challenge-budget prices??

Tires would be a bonus too.

sachilles
sachilles New Reader
9/2/08 4:28 p.m.

I might, emphasis on might have something for you. I have two full sets of 13x8 diamond racing wheels I bought this summer. 2 have minor off course damage to o/s lip. 4 FWD wheels w/ 5 3/8" back space, 4 standard wheels w/ 4" back space. Here is the rub, I'm building my mini project, and I'm not sure which backspace I'll need just yet, but I anticipate knowing soon. They came with 4 dry rotted goodyear 20x9 slicks. I do have some newer take off hoosier I bought on ebay, in the 20x9 size(I think, I must verify). I have 4 in the R25, and 4 in the r35 compounds. Given the timeline of the project, I really don't need multiple sets of wheels and tires....when cash could be better suit for other parts of the project. I'm thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of $150 for 4 rims(no lug nuts), and $120 for 4 tires. Shipping would be extra. I'm in VT. Those were the prices I paid, so I'm not motivated to take less. Truth be told, you can find those tires on ebay at the same price if you search "hoosier 13", depending on the guys supply. I'd also consider the trade of a honda B series hydraulic transmission, wilwood or tilton master cylinders in the size of 1, 3/4 and 7/8, also consider the trade of a decent racing seat.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/2/08 4:55 p.m.

Very interesting! I will pm/email you!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oXldLf0X57EIXL0WgsrowjF90ZvWn92BRVDkAne4vRwvB1gUHIRwY4nAHbnz3Imo