irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
8/8/18 10:42 a.m.

I know a lot of you guys have random old cars sitting around. Looking for the 4x100, 15" wheels that came on (I think) 83-85 Dodge Omni and Dodge Daytona before they switched to 5-lug.  The aluminum ones that have a bunch of round holes in them. So if your private backyard junkyard has any of these just sitting around and you want to unload them for some cash, let me know. Don't care about cosmetic condition at all, as long as they're not bent/broken.

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/8/18 10:44 a.m.

I have one of those rims here that I'm trying to get rid of.  Yours free for the price of shipping.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/8/18 10:53 a.m.

Did you see the 6 on Facebook today? NA Rally classified group. 

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
8/8/18 10:56 a.m.
EvanB said:

Did you see the 6 on Facebook today? NA Rally classified group. 

Yeah, I saw them :/. One of my fellow e30 rally buddies snatched them literally minutes before I sent him a message. That was a steal....actually there were 7 of them, and four had almost-new rally tires on them. 

That is what prompted this post lol.

also edit: these also came on the Dodge Daytona from the same years. 

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
8/8/18 10:58 a.m.

In reply to Stefan :

yeah, send me shipping price and I'll paypal you. Would be good to get one to check fitament before I buy more :)

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/8/18 11:00 a.m.

In reply to irish44j :

Ah, I was wondering. Just found the post again and tagged you in it so you can disregard that now...

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/8/18 11:31 a.m.

In reply to irish44j :

Great, PM with your info and I'll put it together.

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
8/8/18 12:01 p.m.

I got a set of really nice pepper pots id let go. 

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
8/8/18 1:18 p.m.
Professor_Brap said:

I got a set of really nice pepper pots id let go. 

not sure I want "really nice" once unless you're selling cheap. I'm looking to use them on a rally car, so the wouldn't stay nice for long ;)

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
8/8/18 1:32 p.m.

In reply to irish44j :

They wouldnt be bottom dollar. where you located, I know of a few sets. 

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
8/8/18 3:22 p.m.

In reply to Professor_Brap :

Washington DC area. I've found a couple sets at $25/per wheel at a couple central PA junkyards so I know they're out there cheap. But if you know of anyone unloading some beat-up ones in the mid-Atlantic area for pretty cheap, I'd definitely be interested. 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/8/18 8:14 p.m.

There's been some showing up on FL Craigslist. 

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
8/8/18 8:27 p.m.
Stampie said:

There's been some showing up on FL Craigslist. 

I see a single one on the Orlando CL, yep. Looks like the guy found it while scuba diving at a local reef lol...

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/8/18 9:00 p.m.

Yeah I see that one but I can't find the set that was up before. Maybe they sold. I have a saved 4x100 search for all of FL so if they show up again I'll let you know. 

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
8/8/18 10:15 p.m.

cool, thanks. I'm in no rush so may just bump this thread on occasion. I know there's gotta be some GRM'ers with Omnis and Daytonas sitting around lol.....

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
q6YkMbhpGcOluf6WpFW3JT9fFmtid548EVtJ1e8wtptfPXM1qo69NaBqtCYU5qV0