kcbhiw
kcbhiw Reader
6/3/08 9:47 a.m.

Anybody have one?

Thanks! -Kevin

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/3/08 11:01 a.m.

I have one for $900. Comes with a free carrying chassis, a set of Dirtas and no rust :)

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/3/08 11:51 a.m.

Stop it Keith. He will think it is one of those gas powered carrying cases and the next thing you know you will need to find something to put in it's space in the driveway.

kcbhiw
kcbhiw Reader
6/4/08 9:56 p.m.

Shoot. I'll even take the forward most mounting flange (and UJ) as the final product will be custom anyway. :)

I ultimately need a longer GTX driveshaft. A Miata shaft bolts up just fine to the rear diff, I just need a forward solution. I wonder what the front flange of an MPV driveshaft looks like.

Jay_W
Jay_W HalfDork
6/6/08 11:43 a.m.

I have 2 GTX driveshafts here, near Seattle WA. 300 for the unbent one, 100 for the one that has a um slight vibration at 50 mph due to a 1/2" bend in the middle..

kcbhiw
kcbhiw Reader
6/6/08 3:04 p.m.

Sweet! Any thoughts on shipping (30004)? My email addy is kcbhiw (AT) gmail (DOT) com.

I'm interested in the damaged one.

Thanks!

Jay_W
Jay_W HalfDork
6/9/08 10:45 a.m.

Damn. I am open to suggestions. I think it's too long for UPS, but I'll look into it.

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/9/08 11:38 a.m.

If you only need the flanges, just cut it in half :)

kcbhiw
kcbhiw Reader
6/10/08 8:32 a.m.

I could probably use the entire thing, even if it's cut in half at the bend. I recieved a Miata shaft through UPS and IIRC, it cost about $20. Doesn't the GTX shaft have a slip joint where it can be separated?

Jay_W
Jay_W HalfDork
6/11/08 8:40 a.m.

I don't think so but later today I'll go check.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DwikJF3EZvIMurj2SAroGPXl8l3pKPxDfsyYZbqPBSDiAcWAwWoSqNN8qJq4N9bo