SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
5/15/16 5:28 p.m.

So, I need a set of wheels for the Corvair. I've been scoping the local CL and haven't found anything decent or cheap, everyone seems to want $300 for a ratty set of 3rd gen Camaro wheels.

I'm up for OEM or Aftermarket wheels, 15x7 to 17x7. Need to know the backspace as well as the Corvair can only handle up to 4". I'd like as nice as possible, cheap as possible. I don't mind cleaning up a set or painting, just don't want something beat to hell or has to be professionally refinished. I'm looking to pay around $50. Free is also awesome.

I do have for possible trade, a set of five, 5-spoke OEM Jeep steelies. One has a bent lip, the others are in great shape and the paint is good on them. I believe they have all the center caps. Came off an early 00's TJ. Was going to put them on my XJ, but now that I'm going to sell that, I don't feel the need. They are exactly this style:

If you can post a pic of what you have, that would be great. Even though I'm trying not to be picky, I'm still going to be. I know you guys have some hiding around.

Thanks.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hxjziOVCHQ47VdfUXWljaOaGMPn3wJBYqNdiW0p9n4C8TfwHWXNd0IkLrJmlSDV6