cmcgregor
cmcgregor Dork
10/31/18 1:05 p.m.

I recently bought a Mazda 5 that is in dire need of some paint help, but don't have the right tools to do a decent job. I know at least one person around here has mentioned that they bought a decent buffer but are now over detailing - let me know if you'd like to exchange those unused tools for cash!

I'm located in Richmond CA but also have a newborn and 2 year old, so shipping is probably best. 

Cousin_Eddie
Cousin_Eddie HalfDork
10/31/18 2:09 p.m.

Not trying to derail your WTB thread, but if you come up empty, you might sign up for Autogeek emails. I bought my buffer as well as many other detailing supplies from them. They run sales virtually all the time. With a little patience you can usually take advantage of one of them for most near any item you might desire.

They also have a very active detailing forum too, if that's your deal. The water is deep in there though.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/31/18 2:24 p.m.

If you don’t come up with one here, harbor freight’s top end one that looks like a porter cable is well worth the $68 or whatever i paid for it

cmcgregor
cmcgregor Dork
10/31/18 3:13 p.m.

I'll definitely follow up with autogeek. Harbor freight is also on the table for sure, just thought someone might have something sitting around (with some accessories and so on? A guy can dream). 

cmcgregor
cmcgregor Dork
11/4/18 9:14 p.m.

Nobody?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fDKEni1TyxEu4RiS5hnP4Hwi9OO8eVnMV59lN4d4rtv7wSFPrSfoCId6SrLXxahH