KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
6/25/18 11:59 p.m.

Hello all,

Recently purchased a Fiesta ST, and am looking for a winter wheel and tire setup for it. Bolt pattern is 4x108, looking for ideally either 15 or 16” rims. Within reasonable driving distance of the Detroit Metro would be preferred.

Thanks!

yobtah
yobtah
7/6/18 3:55 p.m.

I have a set of matte black 15x7 Method Racing MR501 VT-Spec wheels with TPMS sensors and 205/55R15 Kumho Ecsta 4X II tires. I ordered the set from Tire Rack approximately two years ago and used them as winter wheels on my Fiesta ST for two winters. I drove approximately 5000 miles on them. I thought I might get into RallyCross at some point , but I never did. I only used them on the street, and they're in very good condition with no scratches, bends, or other damage.

I live in Kansas City, which might be outside your "reasonable driving distance", but I'd be willing to work out something for shipping if you're interested.

Ram50Ron
Ram50Ron GRM+ Memberand New Reader
7/6/18 4:10 p.m.

Check out Craigslist for first gen focus wheels, the FiST shares the bolt pattern with the 4 lug Foci.  I ran a set of ZX5 wheels I bought of the List for $75 and Pirelli Cinturato winter tires I scored off Tire Rack for $58 a corner last winter.  Tires are 185/60/15 I want to get back closer to the stock 205 width as they were a little too narrow for how torquey these cars are but I didn't almost die which is better than I can say about my rwd Dodge Magnum the winter prior.

KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
7/6/18 6:54 p.m.

In reply to yobtah :

Unfortunately that is definitely out of my reasonable traveling distance. I have a lead on a set locally, I’ll let you know if that falls through.

karplus2
karplus2 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
7/6/18 7:32 p.m.
Ram50Ron said:

Check out Craigslist for first gen focus wheels, the FiST shares the bolt pattern with the 4 lug Foci.  I ran a set of ZX5 wheels I bought of the List for $75 and Pirelli Cinturato winter tires I scored off Tire Rack for $58 a corner last winter.  Tires are 185/60/15 I want to get back closer to the stock 205 width as they were a little too narrow for how torquey these cars are but I didn't almost die which is better than I can say about my rwd Dodge Magnum the winter prior.

This is what I have for my FiST. Definitely the most economical route for a winter setup. I picked up a set of 4 Focus wheels for $50.

Ram50Ron
Ram50Ron GRM+ Memberand New Reader
7/7/18 12:16 a.m.

In reply to karplus2 :

What size tires are you running on your Focus wheels?

garaithon
garaithon Reader
7/7/18 8:00 a.m.

I have these. One winter, maybe 2000 miles. 30 miles south of Indianapolis. I would let them go for 450 shipped. Or come get them for 350. Comes with tpms also.

trigun7469
trigun7469 SuperDork
7/7/18 9:34 a.m.
karplus2
karplus2 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
7/7/18 1:43 p.m.

In reply to Ram50Ron :

I am running 195/55-R15s. They are just about perfect for the driving that I do (110 mile round trip to work). I need to get a lighter combo for summer though because stock setup is HEAVY for this small of a car. Probably end up with some 16s once I wear out the Riken Raptors I have on there now.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GiarJEWuDeyQTZvmg2Ph0GSIedHVbu5uPZC3VrOdXo3QeOWZAPMBT1bcFgA96Pkx