P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/9/10 9:23 a.m.

I need/want the following, have cash (NO PayPal):

• 1993 Owner's Manual
  • 1993 1.6 dipstick (the handle is busted on mine), willing to buy a chrome one or something equally cool
  • Spare 1.6 Valve cover (I want to powdercoat one and install without having my engine apart for a week)
  • Underdrive pulleys (the ones mentioned in the GRM STS2 build seem to be NLA)
  • Some spare 93 cloth material from the seats (I need to have 1 bolster re-done on the driver's side)

More as I find it.

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/9/10 3:19 p.m.

Don't bother with the underdrive pulley. There are more intelligent ways to drop rotating mass.

The dealer has dipsticks, they're not that expensive. And broken ones are pretty common.

metalman
metalman New Reader
2/9/10 4:23 p.m.

I have an owners manual and 1.6 camcover...plus lots more. Email contact is best: metalman59@gmail.com

jrw1621
jrw1621 Dork
2/9/10 5:32 p.m.

Stock seats are usually plentiful from the race crowd. I picked up a pair of blacks for less than $100 for the set and they had about 45k miles on them

metalman
metalman Reader
2/9/10 6:58 p.m.

Nice early NA seats arent so plentiful anymore. Theyre usually well worn. 95-7 seats are crappr quality and often worn badly in lower mile cars. Low mile early NAs being built into racecars doesnt happen so much as it used to. They arent around that much plus now its more about NBs. Bottom line, a nice pair of seats is well worth a good bit more then $100, but of course there is the occasional goofball seller that doesnt realize this or doesnt care. ;-)

P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/9/10 9:26 p.m.

My seats are nearly perfect except for the one spot, so I don't want to waste money. I'd rather sew up the one bolster

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6fAv87UaD9VUCTeT8WKibj1P1XoLz0mJBjnrW9rirdQVUciU3JwLNNEiKhMzPKef