VG30_S12
VG30_S12 Reader
4/29/14 2:57 p.m.

hey guys, this is mine and I've taken on a new project, so i figured id see if anyone was interested

ive got almost two FJ20 motors that are disassembled, but everything is there to build one FJ20ET sans harness and ecu and also an FJ20E that is shy one good crank and one rod and piston... everything is oiled and sitting in storage in my extra bedroom. Its been waiting for me to build it but to be honest i know nothing about building a motor and id rather not have my hand at it with such a rare motor. the FJ20ET has been to a machine shop and spec'd out ok, so it just needs lower end bearings and basic rebuild parts (chain, ect) the other motor needs a crank and a rod and piston, the crank had a bad run in and may be repairable, but im counting it as junk... get that stuff and there should be enough to build two complete motors also i have two 5speed transmissions to suit the FJs

i may be interested in selling but tbh im more interested in trading, i just picked up a datto 810 wagon that im looking for a new powerplant, im thinking l28et+5speed but i'm open to suggestions

i don't get up here as much as i should anymore so i'd probably be best to contact me via my cellphone, text or call 2five2-46seven-8six39 just about anytime... you can also try email at 247minecraftin@gmail.com thanks guys

VG30_S12
VG30_S12 Reader
5/2/14 10:28 p.m.

do L28ET's still exist???

jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing Dork
5/3/14 12:46 a.m.
VG30_S12 wrote: do L28ET's still exist???

Yes, I have one sitting in a parts car in my driveway right now. It'll be for sale fairly soon, along with lots of other Datsun turbo parts.

VG30_S12
VG30_S12 Reader
5/3/14 8:21 a.m.

In reply to jimbob_racing:

how much ya thinking? feel free to text me when ready to sell also do you have any 5speed parts for an auto/manual swap?

jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing Dork
5/4/14 7:09 a.m.

I probably have everything that you need between my two parts cars. The only issue is that I'm in western Pennsylvania and you're not. Have you tried looking on hybridz.org, datsunclassifieds.com or classiczcars.com? If not there, check out "Datsun parts and needs" on Facebook.

VG30_S12
VG30_S12 Reader
5/5/14 5:03 p.m.

ok so i finaly found an L28ET local, so well see how that turns out. if it dont, depending on price i may be willing to travel to grab it...

afa the fj20's, they are still for sale, asking 500obo for everything i got FJ20, enough to build a motor and part out the other parts to offset the cost

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fzLZUOiGB5wctF5kKPnT7mnEFykwt56X7fHzpAUj8seW4eI8QGmgvmwldagUK6Zb