MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt Dork
2/14/11 2:43 p.m.

In case you haven't checked the Mitty page lately, this is the first time the annual MegaSquirt MegaMeet is going to be combined with the Mitty! So, here's a bit more details about that:

The DIYAutoTune.com crew is going to be there for the duration of the show. We'll have a hospitality tent and car corral at the top of the hill, and be handing out free bottled water to anyone wearing a DIYAutoTune.com shirt. There's also going to be a MegaSquirt tech session from 9 AM to noon on Saturday.

A lot of the key people in the MegaSquirt community will be there - the whole DIYAutoTune.com tech staff, Bruce Bowling, Al Grippo, and a lot of the other people you see on the forums. There's likely to be some new or in-the-works hardware unveiled, too.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
2/17/11 3:58 p.m.

Fantastic! I'm sure that will be a heck of an interesting group of cars, and people! We look forward to seeing you there!

Raze
Raze Dork
4/4/11 9:17 a.m.

Wow, the guys who literally started MegaSquirt are going to be there! AND YOU! Might have to bring the XR4 just to thank you!

T.J.
T.J. SuperDork
4/15/11 8:40 a.m.

If I get my 2002 up and running on MS I'm bringing it. Otherwise, I'll be there in the Miata. Getting close to first start - hopefully this weekend be ready for first start.

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt Dork
4/15/11 12:12 p.m.
T.J. wrote: If I get my 2002 up and running on MS I'm bringing it. Otherwise, I'll be there in the Miata. Getting close to first start - hopefully this weekend be ready for first start.

Hope you can make it with the 2002; we've had some pretty cool 2002s show up at previous MegaMeets.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
4/15/11 12:24 p.m.

I'm hoping to have the CRX I'm working on done in time.

Current status:

T.J.
T.J. SuperDork
4/25/11 7:25 a.m.

The 2002 will not be making it to the MegaMeet. At least not this year. Still a decent number of hours of work left and even if I found the time to work on it during the week, I'm not going to shake it down by driving 3 1/2 hours to Atlanta. Looking forward to the Mitty though. Guess I'll come in the Miata.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
4/25/11 9:05 a.m.

Getting closer...

T.J.
T.J. SuperDork
4/25/11 10:20 a.m.

Nice progress Dave. I made my new fuel supply and return lines this past weekend. I mounted my fuel pumps/filters and a surge tank in the spare tire well. Still have the wiring to go. If I could take the week off work I know I could get it running before the Mitty, but my goal was to have it running by 16 April so I could sort it out a bit and work on the tune a bit before attempting the drive. The past month has conspired to keep my garage time at a minimum. Hope you get the CRX finished. I'd like to see it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GF0et4TzGrkuRTom5iYZFkdup7eOsbX8XJDRIMV4ts22t8Ud9uWZeNKiEPzUC94a