gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts New Reader
2/13/11 1:39 a.m.

The next possible shirt from gearheadshirts.com speaks to a subject that is near and dear to the heart of every true gearhead: Hauling old junk out of a barn or field to give it life once more.

I give you... Search and Rescue #1... and you should give me some feedback.

What do you think?

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/13/11 2:35 p.m.

I already posted on Facebook about this, but yeah. Sign me up for at least one.

gearheadshirts
2/13/11 2:54 p.m.

Ha. Will do Brett. Hoping that more folks feel the same way. I think this one would be a big seller at swap meets too.

killerkane
killerkane New Reader
2/13/11 4:34 p.m.

I might be interested, did you ever make the DNeff ones with the downed cones?? If so I'll take a med or large!

gearheadshirts
2/13/11 7:16 p.m.

Nope. Passed on the DNeff shirts for now. There was interest but no one purchased one in 2 days. I'll be doing something with that design very soon.

killerkane
killerkane New Reader
2/13/11 8:53 p.m.

Count me in on that, if you make one I'll pay!

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
2/14/11 6:31 p.m.

That is so me

gearheadshirts
2/14/11 9:20 p.m.

Here we go: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/646130615/gearhead-search-and-rescue-shirt

$15 shipped to your door in the U.S.

So I'm putting this one on kickstarter in order to raise the money to print them. Basically you say you want one and put down your money. But I don't get your money until the project reaches its goal. There are 30 days to raise $600 so I can print 100 of these. If everyone helps out and points their salvage rat friends in this direction then it should be no problem getting there in a month.

If this works it will be my model moving forward so please tell everyone you can. Use the links on the kickstarter page to share this on facebook and twitter. I'll be over posting it on classic motorsports shortly.

Thanks,

Ian

gearheadshirts
2/16/11 12:09 a.m.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/646130615/gearhead-search-and-rescue-shirt

No backers yet I see. If there is any doubt you can think of it like a group buy. If I get $600 worth of orders then they print and all of those folks get theirs for cheap. If I don't then no one pays a dime. Your account will not be deducted until the project succeeds.

If there are ANY other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Ian

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SnYSdKAna6V2Qm6o4ZjArBrMjw3MQ3AR0Mba95FwZqUdWPx8RHAHWgFBHMayTD9g