1 2
gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
9/6/12 2:40 p.m.

This is the first in a series of outside, inside, outside shirts with FREE SHIPPING that will all feature the all important racing line and proclaim its glory. The proper line sweeps in red from the shoulder to the apex and back out to the bumpstrips again.

Show your love for driving well with this high quality tee. Buy Here

This item is featured in our ever exclusive Presale line-up. Get in Now and save the shipping! Gearheadshirts.com

Joshua
Joshua HalfDork
9/6/12 5:47 p.m.

Ordered one last night.

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky Dork
9/6/12 6:41 p.m.

Ordered up

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
9/6/12 6:46 p.m.

I like the design.

5'7" 125 lb sexy muscular build. What size?

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
9/6/12 8:28 p.m.

Thanks for the kind words and orders guys.. not sure on that N Sperio.. I'm a big guy myself. They do run a bit large though if that helps... and there's also a sizing chart http://gildan.com/distributors/catalog/productSpecs.cfm?lang=en&id_catalog=en&id_product=2000

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
9/6/12 8:32 p.m.

Cool. Looks like to conceal my weapon, probably a medium. Order up.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
9/6/12 8:36 p.m.

Ordering partially for the free shipping, but I want a second shirt too. It still adds the shipping. Two packages or can that be taken care of?

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
9/6/12 8:41 p.m.

Free shipping is just for the one shirt.. I wish that our store would calculate it differently and charge you the "extra shirt" price of $2 but it doesn't. I can give you back $3.. or just toss in some free stickers :)

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
9/6/12 8:43 p.m.

In reply to gearheadshirts:

I added a note about the shipping.

I void warranties sticker (favorite shirt) or stig stickers will work (as long as there are two cats. )

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
9/6/12 8:47 p.m.

There are indeed 2 cats

That's how the sheet comes. http://gearheadshirts.com/products/213518-stig-family-stickers

But those are a bit pricey. I'll definitely toss in the 2 ivoid stickers tho. You'll get one for each cat :)

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
9/6/12 8:51 p.m.

Right on.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
9/6/12 9:58 p.m.

All 50 have been sold in the presale.. I'm thinking we could have taken this one to 100 but we want to get these ordered so I'm stopping there. Have no fear though.. we'll be ordering around 200 of these so they'll be plenty in stock for a while to come... unless they keep selling like they have been.. then they'll be gone in approx 6 more days :)

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
9/6/12 10:01 p.m.

Its a damn nice design, and that's why.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
9/7/12 10:01 a.m.

Thanks!

Joshua
Joshua HalfDork
10/9/12 12:46 a.m.

Have these shipped yet??

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
10/9/12 12:47 a.m.

No actually. They just came in on friday along with a TON of other shirts and we expect to have them all out by this friday. Check here for a better explaination:

https://gearhead.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/93187-where-is-my-order-

DrBoost
DrBoost UberDork
10/9/12 9:32 a.m.

I thought you mentioned that we can order using a credit/debit card, as opposed to paypal. I'm trying to order more shirts from you (the others were via paypal) but I don't want to use my paypal account. Are there any options?

DrBoost
DrBoost UberDork
10/13/12 11:52 a.m.

Well, there is no way to contact gearheadshirts through the website. I guess I'll shop elsewhere

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
10/13/12 12:32 p.m.

Hey there so you can contact us on the site. there's a big orange button on the right of the site that says feedback that will allow you to contact us. our contact link is broken however thanks for pointing that out.

if you want to purchase with a credit card... When it goes to the PayPal screen look towards the bottom it will say or pay with a credit card or something similar I'll try and find an image and post it.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
10/15/12 9:44 p.m.

Here we go.. sorry I didn't get back to this until now:

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
10/21/12 6:17 p.m.

Thanks. I guarantee that this screen did not show before. I tried half a dozen times. Even now the screen to pay by CC is drastically different than that one. I'm not a fan of this storeenvy thing.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
10/21/12 8:01 p.m.

Sounds like your not a fan of PayPal. That's who owns that screen. Our new site will fix this issue.. Among many others. Frankly we're not huge fans of storenvy ourselves.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
10/22/12 11:15 a.m.

Great, thanks. And thanks for not offering some cheese to go with my wine haha.
It's not that I dislike PP, my PP account is a business account so I don't want to use it.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
10/22/12 3:21 p.m.

I'm wearing mine now.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
10/22/12 3:22 p.m.

YES! These are 20% off until tonight btw.. in case you want another one :)

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fTZEPTXlHpYzlqsYtuzI1lMH0a2vRmRGcqxtZP4v8cT3sEtuQbk6FMWsNF8stIzb