KMiata None
Nov. 16, 2016 1:35 p.m.

Hey everyone, I wanted to say hello to the GRM community!

My name is David Calzada, the founder of KMiata.com. We offer a bolt-in engine conversion kit to help you install a Honda K20 or K24 into your NA or NB Miata.

Our product line is specifically designed for heavy track use. The K swap is lighter than the stock Miata engine, steering geometry is retained, and most customers are seeing 220+whp from stock engine swaps, with lots of room to grow.

Check out the website for all details and answers to many questions. We can also be reached at sales@kmiata.com if you'd like to help planning out a swap.

Thanks for having us on board!

Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
Nov. 16, 2016 3:07 p.m.

Thanks for posting David! I've witnessed his K-Swapped NB, and came away very impressed. For anyone looking to get more power out of their Miata--- this swap is absolutely worth a look. It feels like the engine the Miata should have had all along!

CWR67 New Reader
Nov. 17, 2016 5:33 p.m.

I was thinking of doing the K swap to put some added power in an Exocet instead of using a boosted motor.

Nov. 18, 2016 10:46 a.m.

I checked out the link at the bottom of the GRM page. Beautiful kit. The NB with the K24 is a magnificent beast.

KMiata New Reader
Nov. 23, 2016 5:14 p.m.
CWR67 wrote: I was thinking of doing the K swap to put some added power in an Exocet instead of using a boosted motor.

Yup, it's a perfect combo. We've already had a handful of Exocet customers pick up a swap kit, and some are already up and running. The Exocets tend to be a little nose-heavy, and adding turbo parts up front doesn't help either. The K swap actually drops weight off the front of the car, so balance is actually improved.

wheelsmithy wrote: I checked out the link at the bottom of the GRM page. Beautiful kit. The NB with the K24 is a magnificent beast.

We think so, thanks!

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

You Need This: E39-Chassis BMW M5 for $6000?

12 hours ago in News

Buy one of our favorite Q-ships.

Grassroots Motorsports LIVE! on Wednesday, August 23: Building a Homemade Sim Rig

17 hours ago in News

We’re taking our sim-racing game to another level.

That's What i Like: What Attracts Us to Specific Cars?

18 hours ago in Articles

I just spent 10 days in one of my new favorite cars: the 2017 VW GTE.

Your Projects: Wide-Body, V8-Powered Porsche 944

1 day ago in News

Wing, flares, V8 swap and more!

You Need This: Eclipse!

1 day ago in News

Today's special.

Your Projects: Boosted and Flared E30 BMW

1 day ago in News

Another forum member put it best: “This build is absolutely mental. And I mean that in the best possible way.”

You Need This: 1990 Suzuki Carry 4WD Mini-Truck

1 day ago in News

It looks cool, matches our cargo shorts, and makes little sense.

Concours d’Lemons: Showcasing the Best of the Worst and the Worst of the Best

1 day ago in Articles

This year’s Concours d’Lemons celebrated two cars rarely associated with the glitz and glamor of Monterey.

You Need This: Gullwing Doors and Exotic Styling for Just $1500

1 day ago in News

Meet some brown ’70s awesomeness.

Acura Unveils New Prototype Race Car in Monterey

3 days ago in News

Acura yesterday unveiled the new Acura ARX-05 prototype race car.

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
A7kallKUURr2COlzMFjbcfbqJ6sdslTB