KMiata
KMiata
11/16/16 1:35 p.m.

Hey everyone, I wanted to say hello to the GRM community!

My name is David Calzada, the founder of KMiata.com. We offer a bolt-in engine conversion kit to help you install a Honda K20 or K24 into your NA or NB Miata.

Our product line is specifically designed for heavy track use. The K swap is lighter than the stock Miata engine, steering geometry is retained, and most customers are seeing 220+whp from stock engine swaps, with lots of room to grow.

Check out the website for all details and answers to many questions. We can also be reached at sales@kmiata.com if you'd like to help planning out a swap.

Thanks for having us on board!

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
11/16/16 3:07 p.m.

Thanks for posting David! I've witnessed his K-Swapped NB, and came away very impressed. For anyone looking to get more power out of their Miata--- this swap is absolutely worth a look. It feels like the engine the Miata should have had all along!

CWR67
CWR67 New Reader
11/17/16 5:33 p.m.

I was thinking of doing the K swap to put some added power in an Exocet instead of using a boosted motor.

wheelsmithy
wheelsmithy GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/18/16 10:46 a.m.

I checked out the link at the bottom of the GRM page. Beautiful kit. The NB with the K24 is a magnificent beast.

KMiata
KMiata New Reader
11/23/16 5:14 p.m.
CWR67 wrote: I was thinking of doing the K swap to put some added power in an Exocet instead of using a boosted motor.

Yup, it's a perfect combo. We've already had a handful of Exocet customers pick up a swap kit, and some are already up and running. The Exocets tend to be a little nose-heavy, and adding turbo parts up front doesn't help either. The K swap actually drops weight off the front of the car, so balance is actually improved.

wheelsmithy wrote: I checked out the link at the bottom of the GRM page. Beautiful kit. The NB with the K24 is a magnificent beast.

We think so, thanks!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Pk4f54QcH6quynnyygiNiCrvrRVDnh2HkyEN66DUdpvtwsVaC7oUYNAipAJtJB57