1 2
Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
11/1/11 2:31 p.m.
MadScientistMatt wrote: Keep 'em coming... One of them is at the point we're already looking for a test mule: http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/advertiser-playground/test-mule-wanted-for-bmw-e30-mspnp/41503/page1/

An E30 with an M20?! Anyone who can change batteries in a flashlight can get an M20 running on an MS-II. Sheesh. That isn't what I asked for at all. S52 and S54s with working VANOS are the cash crop. Get back to work!

Taiden
Taiden Dork
11/1/11 3:31 p.m.

LOL

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
11/1/11 4:03 p.m.
MadScientistMatt wrote: Keep 'em coming... One of them is at the point we're already looking for a test mule: http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/advertiser-playground/test-mule-wanted-for-bmw-e30-mspnp/41503/page1/

Let me know when you want to test an L24.

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt SuperDork
11/2/11 7:08 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: An E30 with an M20?! Anyone who can change batteries in a flashlight can get an M20 running on an MS-II. Sheesh. That isn't what I asked for at all. S52 and S54s with working VANOS are the cash crop. Get back to work!

We preferred not to wait until the next generation MS3 firmware with double VANOS control had all the bugs worked out and the drive by wire throttle module was ready to start designing MSPNPs. As one of those two isn't even in the conceptual stage, that could be a long wait.

Taiden
Taiden Dork
11/2/11 7:43 a.m.

GPS you just got TOLD!

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt SuperDork
11/2/11 7:47 a.m.

Seriously, an MS3 MSPNP for later BMWs is a real possibility - we just want to give the MS3 code base and hardware a bit of time to mature, as there's a lot of awesome things planned for future MS3 code releases and we need to make sure MS3 based MSPNPs will have room to support them. So you'll see some MS2 MSPNPs out the gate first.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ls48EMyp5iULvvGKK06xvZWUOz7Rb9feDJneYfXy21l9r8KnGRh6mPk39YpOWSwc