RockAuto
RockAuto New Reader
9/25/17 12:10 p.m.

5% Discount Code: 4C2E5FA56A4E89
Expires: December 25, 2017

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The  RockAuto Catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Prices on RockAuto.com are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day.  Parts are conveniently delivered to your door.  Need help finding parts or placing an order?  Visit our Help pages or, if you can't find the answer on our help pages, email service@rockauto.com.

secretariata
secretariata GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/1/17 6:17 p.m.

Thanks for keeping us up to date with discount codes!  smiley  Used this today to get front brake upgrades for my trip monster...

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
11/1/17 3:10 p.m.

I used this to get a little something off about $250 in parts for my MR2. Thanks! Unfortunately the "Mastercard Securecode" checkout widget did not work for me and was pretty frustrating to deal with. I ended up checking out with PayPal, which I think costs the merchant more in fees. I have zero time for talking to banks about crap like this and will probably just avoid using credit cards with Rock. I did send an online message to my bank but have very little hope of them following up in a helpful way.

On the plus side, I compared prices with Amazon and even with paying for shipping with Rock the total was about $75 less. Every single item was more on Amazon than on Rock. "Free Prime shipping" my butt. I pay $100/year so I can pay more for stuff, great.

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee GRM+ Memberand UberDork
11/16/17 9:31 a.m.

Used for new rear hubs for SWMBO daily. Thank you!

In reply to dculberson :

Yeah I did the same, Even with priority shipping it was $10 less than amazon before taxes. I went with ground because our postal working is such a POS she won't get out of her truck, and between the music and work, I never hear her and have to go pick it up anyway. At least the fed ex guy will get out of his truck.

trucke
trucke SuperDork
11/22/17 10:29 a.m.

New discount code 5% off.

Valid through January 21, 2018

SkinnyG
SkinnyG SuperDork
12/4/17 10:38 p.m.

Just ordered more parts.  Again.  How is it my local jobbers can't touch Rock Auto pricing?

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/5/17 11:37 a.m.

In reply to SkinnyG :

No idea. I've actually bought a few parts locally just due to RA price plus shipping is within a few dollars of locals, and I don't have to wait. But you better believe I cross shop the hell out of them. For some things RA can't be touched though. Like the hubs I just bought for the wifes daily. 2 loaded hubs, shipped ups ground were cheaper than 1 unloaded hub locally. 

Dave
Dave Reader
12/5/17 11:44 a.m.

I appreciate these codes. Bought some shocks and a water pump a few weeks back.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fP3BSpI71QOdKk8VKIxpRlKUkJUDBHtuy7h9GigDNfLFaVUweGRVlfFA5w7rDUxM