PerformanceFriction
PerformanceFriction None
2/23/11 3:46 p.m.

We are giving away a set of Performance Friction Carbon Metallic brake pads (front or rear) to one lucky fan!!! Post on our Facebook fan page wall why you are worthy of a new set of pads along with the Performance Friction part number that you want. To find the part number go to our web site and click on the parts finder. The post with the most "likes" by next Thursday, March 3rd at 3pm wins! Last week Scott Bartlett of Mulberry, FL won a set of pads for his Cadillac CTS-V. Please read our full contest rules on the Facebook Page.

Performance Friction Facebook Fan Page

MA$$hole
MA$$hole New Reader
2/23/11 5:53 p.m.

Why does everything have to be on Facebook these days? I'll pass.

Good pads though.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro Dork
2/23/11 10:08 p.m.

Give me the Cadillac and I -might- consider using Facebook.

hotg54b
hotg54b New Reader
2/23/11 10:20 p.m.
MA$$hole wrote: Why does everything have to be on Facebook these days? I'll pass. Good pads though.

+1

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
2/24/11 8:35 a.m.
MA$$hole wrote: Why does everything have to be on Facebook these days? I'll pass. Good pads though.

Here are a couple of good reasons to host a contest on Facebook...

1) Because it's the most visited site on the internet behind Google.
2) Because it lets companies set up contests that anyone can enter without the overhead cost of page design and hosting.
3) Because it allows them to separate real enthusiasts from people who just like entering contests.

Agreed though, good pads.

wbjones
wbjones Dork
2/24/11 4:14 p.m.

yeah

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/24/11 4:29 p.m.

You guys have it wrong. The contest isn't for people on Facebook, it's to GET people on Facebook. Specifically, on PF's page on Facebook. Then they can feed you information about their products and show you what cool guys they are.

I love the PFC 97. That pad can do anything. Destroys rotors, but if your goal is to stop it's what you need.

wbjones
wbjones Dork
2/24/11 7:26 p.m.
Keith wrote: You guys have it wrong. The contest isn't for people on Facebook, it's to GETpeople on Facebook. Specifically, on PF's page on Facebook. Then they can feed you information about their products and show you what cool guys they are. I love the PFC 97. That pad can do anything. Destroys rotors, but if your goal is to stop it's what you need.

that's my point.. I don't do FB in any way shape or form... won't say never ... but can't see anything that could make me change my mind

MA$$hole
MA$$hole New Reader
2/25/11 7:33 p.m.

In response to Tom;

I fully agree that it is a great marketing ploy. But there are still many of us that refuse to partake in the whole Facebook thing.

On another note; the Autozone I work at part time discounts these pads every few years. I got a set for a Park Ave Ultra for $20 & recently got a set for the Starion for $17. I push my customers on these pads more than the Duralast lines.

BTW PFC, why no rear brake pad application for the Starion/Conquest? I went to the website & found nothing.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
2/25/11 8:04 p.m.
wbjones wrote:
Keith wrote: You guys have it wrong. The contest isn't for people on Facebook, it's to GETpeople on Facebook. Specifically, on PF's page on Facebook. Then they can feed you information about their products and show you what cool guys they are. I love the PFC 97. That pad can do anything. Destroys rotors, but if your goal is to stop it's what you need.
that's my point.. I don't do FB in any way shape or form... won't say never ... but can't see anything that could make me change my mind

^^^^ Ditto to everything he said.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qUk6i9r0ReL48K3W7i1GS8NtqnU7XNKUCSuIXEZ6RMjvabtJOResKtPkCradUV71