dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/14/14 8:26 p.m.

Folks,

I am helping organize the 3rd Annual Tioga Car Show in Gainesville on 3/1/14.

The show starts at 10 am and features a great blend of exotic cars, antiques, hot rods and motorcycles. In addition to getting to enjoy some cool cars, there will be food and drinks, entertainment, bounce houses and safety sessions for kids. The main event takes place at 2 p.m., when the expert panel awards the top entries.

Entry is only $30 per car. Admission to the event is FREE.

It would be great to see some GRMers at the show. I showed my 1997 840ci last year and got some great feedback. This is the kind of show that will appeal to this crowd. A few exotics to make it interesting, but a lot of neat cars, including a handful of local race cars. If you can, please plan on joining us.

You can visit tiogacarshow.com for more details and to register. There is a cap of 200 cars, due to space, and it should fill up, based on last year's numbers.

All proceeds benefit the Sebastian Ferrero foundation. The mission of the Foundation is to advocate and fundraise for continued advancements in facilities, patient safety and innovative programs dedicated to delivering integrated pediatric care for all children and their families. To date, the Foundation has donated over $3.7 million to the UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital project and is committed to supporting each phase of the project until completion.

dyintorace
2/12/14 10:10 a.m.

A friendly reminder that this event is coming up soon. Please consider joining us. It is always an eclectic mix of cars, including daily drivers!

dyintorace
2/24/14 3:33 p.m.

Last reminder! The Tioga Car Show is this weekend. If you can, please join us!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5G6rqBN4xFmwiQ401xczEZKt2zyHrWnNxNVWmLJmgDZjAJ5b38Nr8ElezIXmIAna