Presented by Nine Lives Racing
1 2
SCARR
SCARR HalfDork
10/12/14 8:38 a.m.

Thanks guys. I makes me feel better telling the protester to back off, and let it go.

heck, as far as I found, it is not ACTUALLY covered in the rules (unless you consider the those little fake fins, to be a spoiler.)

BTW, Driven5:

spoil·er

ˈspoilər/Submit

noun

noun: spoiler; plural noun: spoilers

1. a person or thing that spoils something. (especially in a political context) a person who obstructs or prevents an opponent's success while having no chance of winning a contest themselves. a description of an important plot development in a television show, movie, or book which if previously known may reduce surprise or suspense for a first-time viewer or reader. a news story published to divert attention from and reduce the impact of a similar item published elsewhere.

2. a flap on the wing of an aircraft or glider that can be projected in order to create drag and so reduce speed.

a device on the front or rear of a motor vehicle intended to prevent it from being lifted off the road when traveling at very high speeds.

3. an electronic device for preventing unauthorized copying of sound recordings by means of a disruptive signal inaudible on the original.

snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh New Reader
10/13/14 12:53 a.m.

As far as the Cat placement goes, the front of the aftermarket cat housing must be within 6" of the rear of the original cat housing. And, the cat housing is defined as the place where the pipe starts to get large.

As far as protesting a person for stupid stuff, I've seen it happen when the person getting protested was a dick, or when the protestor was a dick. But, that was in a region centered in a college town, and sometimes those people could get a little "rulesy".

When it comes to local autocrosses, I also recommend that people not think that they should be competitive. I also suggest that they go there for the fun of it, but I also stress that they should try to be learning how to drive their car so that they are less likely to die on the road.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
T2pmqyI92gxIYu7X844OqVaWq60KXI8Dc9Ivinuwz32dTJRRzXNxmXJV3pOQYWuZ