Cleverfrog
Cleverfrog New Reader
2/27/15 4:07 p.m.

In reply to dkarthik:

idk about that whole kicking a** part.

JtspellS
JtspellS SuperDork
2/27/15 9:04 p.m.

Well I dont want to encourage a premature part out. But if I were to ask for things and stuff I would be interested in suspension and transmission bits, but I hope you can find your inspiration again.

Cleverfrog
Cleverfrog New Reader
3/2/15 7:27 a.m.

Part of me wants to wait till after the first autocross in april to see if I can get within oh say 1-2 sec of my main competition and if I can't, go ahead and part. The rest of me is over the FWD and wants to move on.

JtspellS, what suspension and trans bits? I'm willing to entertain the thought. Ksport road racing coilovers, cusco front lower tie bar, revamped lower control arms with whiteline bushings, sway bars, trans is stock MSP which means LSD (weak but LSD).

JtspellS
JtspellS SuperDork
3/2/15 10:40 a.m.

I use my P5 for DD and occasionally rallycross so any lsd is better than what I have lol, the Lca's interest me as well, I'm thinking the coilovers would be entirely too much on all levels for what I'm looking for.

Cleverfrog
Cleverfrog New Reader
3/2/15 10:48 a.m.

In reply to JtspellS:

The coilovers are extremely hard, but you can always get softer spring Are there any rules as far as selling that I need to be aware of here on GRM? I could do the LCAs. idk about separating the trans yet. I'd like to try and feel out if anyone would be interested in it as a unit.

JtspellS
JtspellS SuperDork
3/2/15 12:08 p.m.

Shoot me a PM (it sends a direct link to your/my e mail) and we will talk from there is usually how it works.

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RWh3BHl5lcCft4k8UKngN33FCnj36OHJObiZ6Noi6S4AxbXyHjWr96QinSRTauJW