1 2
03Panther
03Panther Dork
11/5/20 2:53 p.m.

In reply to rustomatic :

Any age is “Too Young!” But 36 really sucks. I hope his wife and kids have a good support system of friends and family. Sounds like they have at least one good neighbor. 

jerrysarcastic (Forum Supporter)
jerrysarcastic (Forum Supporter) Reader
11/5/20 9:21 p.m.

Sorry to hear about your neighbor, that is awful news. :(

I did not know from the other shots, but now that I’m seeing more side profile, I dig (seriously) the steel wheels. So old school!

ClemSparks
ClemSparks UltimaDork
11/5/20 11:41 p.m.

Falcons are so cool.  In for more photos and details on the car.

ntsqd
ntsqd GRM+ Memberand New Reader
11/8/20 10:58 a.m.

I've had the privilege to work on two significant Falcons, and they cemented my love of the cars. They are the reason that I ended up with a '67 Ranchero DD/Light Duty toy hauler. The first was the '64 Sprint that Larry Harvey had built to resemble one of the FIA cars exported to Europe. That car bettered the GT350 track record at Willow Springs during a test and tune day, and with a "sort it out engine" rather than the real race engine. No idea where that car is now, could be buried in Larry's car warehouse for all that I know.

The second was the ex Pete Cortz '63 Privateer that was re-skinned to at least look like a '64.  I worked on it during Mark Dees' custodianship of the car.

I've seen that upper link done on these cars in the past. One was so well hidden that even if you know that it is there you can't see it w/o crawling under the car.

Don't know if he still has it or not, but there was an S22 running around the greater Petaluma area with a complete 5.0 SEFI/AOD combo in it. Saw it once at the So. CA Early Broncos gathering the evening before Fab Fords.

buzzboy
buzzboy Dork
11/8/20 11:40 a.m.

1960s sedans slammed on big wheels just look sooooo good. Kinda wish I had my current knowledge and budget back when I had my 62 Comet.

JAdams
JAdams New Reader
11/10/20 2:06 p.m.

These cars look so rad when done up right!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
stFfbKePoEo2DCgWszp5qqi8ycQS1twoAXp7jSwmqxY75cQhq3AZPq1swXTXFS0Q