hawksao
hawksao
11/17/13 12:07 p.m.

I picked up a Triumph TR7 last week. I really bought it for the SBC engine and 4 speed transmission that came with it for another (TR6) project. This car has been in a garage since 1980. Rust free, and straight. All glass good.

Prior owner planned on installing a Chevy V8, so he removed the Triumph engine, transmission, and IRS. Car currently has a Camaro rear end on 4 link-arm suspension. No engine or transmission. Comes with aluminum rims front (4 lug) and rear (5 lug.) Did I mention the car is absolutely rust free and straight?

Although this is in better shape than my TR6 project, it's the TR6 that I want to do, so I want to pass the TR7 along. I have a title for this car, as well.

If you're looking for a $2013/$2014 challenge car this could be a perfect place to start. Hopefully the link to pic works. If not, email me and I'll send you pics. Asking $650.00 cash, will consider trades for firearms or good Chevy Powerglide, TH350, or 700R4 transmission.

NOHOME
NOHOME Dork
11/17/13 4:46 p.m.
hawksao wrote: so he removed the Triumph engine, transmission, and IRS.

Never had IRS.

While the Chevy would not be my first choice for a swap, a rust free shell is a blessing for any project.

Jaxmadine
Jaxmadine HalfDork
11/17/13 6:29 p.m.

My buddy has a 3.5 buick engine for sale....

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tDW34CGbAmWP2pno9xlhAXeR4pJsqf7Ddg40Ry0v8dR05vMMiM9JLqjqEAiYX8q5