1 2
singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
9/9/18 7:36 a.m.

Do the dash lights don't work. Nothing comes on with the head lights. I had to prop my phone up in the gauge cluster to see the speedo. It is likely just a fuse but no more night driving before that gets fixed.

ClemSparks
ClemSparks UltimaDork
9/9/18 8:52 a.m.

I think cars and coffee is Saturday.  Bring it!

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
9/9/18 9:19 a.m.

I will try to bring it. 

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
9/12/18 9:13 a.m.

Got the Grunt Box installed last night. I will have to see if it worked tonight. It looks like it can take up to 100 miles to reprogram itself so we will see how that goes. 

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
9/12/18 6:32 p.m.

Grunt box helped a LOT! Once it is moving, it drives like a normal car. No bucking below 3500. However, it is now more likely to die while returning to idle. There is an adjustment period that may help this but I am having to restart at every light and stop sign. I am terrible at left foot braking so that isn't working out. This is the next thing that really needs attention.

Man, this exhaust is obnoxious. It came with a resonator that must be installed. 

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
9/12/18 6:41 p.m.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UltraDork
9/12/18 6:49 p.m.

Looking good

exotruck
exotruck New Reader
9/13/18 6:45 p.m.

Subarus use TD04 turbos on most of there turbo models. The upgrade fiundvon Sti's are the IHI VF series. Very nice turbos. I ran one for a while before going gaudy

1 2
Our Preferred Partners
loxusTqGkR9gejsPcrRBkb8YND6uSUr9a9eILBNxZavZcHh1HugJYXAPufdp8AfG