miataman86
miataman86 Reader
9/21/12 12:06 a.m.

I have a 91 Miata and I am currently in the midst of a suspension project that is been a 6 month pain. Really dont have any pic that are worthy at the moment, but I will soon. I'm building it to be a track car and working it up to be a Spec Miata racecar. In the past year and a half, I've put in almost $4500. Working full time and all that good stuff, I feel I am doing pretty well. The main things I have done to her are as followed:

2001 transmission with OEM clutch from Mazdaspeed Hard Dog Hardcore M1 roll bar G-FORCE 5 point harness Eibach sway bars both front and rear Magnacore KV-85 plug cables Green filter air filter Team Dynamics Pro Race 2 15" rims 5X Racing stainless steel full length clutch line Techa-Fit stainless steel break lines 5X Racing floorpan grip plate

Next addition to the list will be this: Bilstein HD shocks Nuespeed 450 front/350 rear springs NB Shock hats MSM bump stops All-Star Performance coilover sleeves

Once I get these coilovers installed this next coming week, I will definitely post pics of the build. After the start of the new year, I will be getting a Sparco Sprint 5 seat and the mounts and sliders to mount it in. Sound like I'm going in the right direction to getting her ready for track days and AutoX?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4KrGz1NVDixmar6eMM1cohfLBrhKVl7QBXStV3tyyn9C6kEUshxie0tdVlLc3QHR