erikalizzetalanis
erikalizzetalanis New Reader
8/12/12 11:52 p.m.

So if theres 2 things i love they are defenetly the Miata and the sr20 engine series

I hapen to have both a 1991 mazda miata and a Sentra with a SR20de after much research it was decided that the day the miatas engine gave out the engine that would repace it would be one from the SR20 series

After much research i found the exact engine i wanted, wich came out of a Nissan Pulsar GTI-R

So i began to piece it all togather for the day the miata went out

erikalizzetalanis
8/12/12 11:55 p.m.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3168959/1991-mazda-miata-mx-5

aussiesmg
aussiesmg UltimaDork
8/13/12 10:07 a.m.

Nice, we needz mohr video

jstein77
jstein77 Dork
8/13/12 11:27 a.m.

Wow, I see you just got it together yesterday. Great work!

It will be interesting to see how it compares to one of Flyin' Miata's boosted wonders.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
8/13/12 11:33 a.m.

thats awesome - SR20 motors are really great! Im glad you were able to make it work. And welcome to GRM...youll fit in here well.

erikalizzetalanis
8/13/12 8:18 p.m.
jstein77 wrote: Wow, I see you just got it together yesterday. Great work! It will be interesting to see how it compares to one of Flyin' Miata's boosted wonders.

it was a pain to get it in, a pain to get it to start and now i cant wait to get it to a track im itchin to see the difference from a heavy car to the miata

OctaneNation
OctaneNation New Reader
8/15/12 5:37 p.m.

The Miata looks great in silver. Is it from a specific make/model?

Have you managed to take it for a drive yet? Any vids?

Nitroracer
Nitroracer SuperDork
8/15/12 6:35 p.m.

Why the Z32 transmission with an adapter plate?

erikalizzetalanis
8/15/12 8:17 p.m.

actualy its a Z31 transmission with and adaptor plate lol.. i chose that specific one because the transmission its self should hold the 500hp + im trying to get on this thing and the plate was to be able to mate it to the engine, it wouldent bolt on without the plate.....In reply to Nitroracer:

erikalizzetalanis
8/15/12 8:21 p.m.

the silver its self is from a 07 mitsubishi ppg paint, the charcoal stripe i mixed myself with a couple of house of kolor pearls and flakes, and for the drive well not yet just managed to mate the harnesses this past sunday and got her to start, ordered custom shafts and they havent came in yet but as soon as they do she will go for her first test drive... In reply to OctaneNation:

OctaneNation
OctaneNation New Reader
8/16/12 2:49 p.m.

Hopefully the shafts arrive soon!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ji3HG83TsO3VPU58DgTCPtZcxc1C4RIG6qilNGVG6rt0sc8NZz0N7OmnaJaZ4ip5