caeaves
caeaves None
2/24/14 6:55 p.m.

So I thought it would be a good idea to take a perfectly functioning track toy.....

and do this.....

and this.

All in the name of saving a few pounds. Well it turns out that wiring sucks and it's going to cost an arm and a leg to install the roof skin. I removed the audio wiring but stopped short of removing the ABS and SRS wiring because I'm a chicken. So I bought a TSX instead in hopes of ignoring the self created monster sitting on stands in the garage.

Currently, I am taping up the harness and following the hundreds of pictures I took to ensure it goes somewhat back in the right place. Then I hope to put the dash back in and the car will magically start and I won't mess with that again.

rjracin240
rjracin240 New Reader
2/25/14 12:04 p.m.

WOW, so I have a new to me 05 Type S;saw your thread and opened it up......not quite what I was expecting.

Anyways will have to open my own build thread for my Type S that I am intending to AutoCross in G-Stock, just trying to figure out what SCCA has done with the stock classes. Either way I see it gotta buy a spare set of rims for race tires whether they are treadwear of 200 or less they are not what I would commute on everyday! just saying.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ntxjIz9coQWJwampfEvHnLzxHl5ZsSODmwBb9dWqDcfbZvuYx2fnscbbbJa40J7R