CNJORGE
CNJORGE
3/14/13 2:36 p.m.

Hello, My name is Carlos and I am building a 07 Vette for use in NASA TTU ultimately ST1. I have driven the car in multiple TT events with both NASA and SpeedVentures. It's currently torn down and I am preparing it for a cage installation. Pictures will come shortly.

Current Mods LS3 Stroker KW Variant 3 Coilovers PFADT Chamber kit PFADT Sway (Light Rate, Also have an extra heavy rate for the front) Willwood Brakes Forgline Wheels Hoosier R6 Canton Oil Cooling kit Fog light delete for Brake cooling ducts Harness Bar with Five point Harnessess Traqmate!!!!

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
3/14/13 3:27 p.m.

Sounds cool. What has the evolution of the car been? Did you get it stock and move from there? What's the general plan of attack in TTU?

CNJORGE
CNJORGE New Reader
3/14/13 6:53 p.m.

I bought the car new in 06 with the intention of using it as a track car. I've upgraded parts over the years as stuff broke or became limiting as I got faster. The car is fast enough to make me want a cage, which is the route I'm going now. I'm hoping to drop some mass in the process.

By the end of this year I hope to have it caged and gutted with aero. I installed a GoodAero wing, but I want to fasten it with something other than the rivet nut the kit came with.

CNJORGE
CNJORGE New Reader
3/16/13 9:52 p.m.

Pic from Buttonwillow

Pic from California Speedway

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
x8Iw3BHWvmOAUUSPqqZJup6XgZNwegaV5v4vCn5jkpNo23LEj0GP99xPpvPwEhh0