1 2 3
Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
9/25/12 10:57 a.m.

Interesting, the MFSW controls sounds like the early MINI steering wheel before they changed it to the "playstation controls" from around '05 to present.

Cool reviews. Making me want one as well.

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
12/8/12 8:39 p.m.

Long time no update. Mostly just been driving the wheels off her :) Took it to the dealer Friday for the 8000 mile checkup and to get a PCM reflash under recall. Interesting recall notice..."It has come to our attention that your car may not be delivering the full advertised HP so we'd like to reflash your PCM for more power" Um....OK!

Interesting changes with the reflash. It feels more sedate now. The power came on very abrupt before, which could be loads of fun but was a little difficult to drive smoothly. Now everything is very linear and feels great. Its almost dangerous though because its so smooth the sensation of going fast is muted and its very easy to get up in the digits very fast.

While I was waiting I got to check out the new 500T, the turbo model between the Sport and the Abarth. They changed the headlights and tails to factory blackouts instead of the chrome trimmed ones on the Abarth. I see a set of these in my very near future.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
12/8/12 8:41 p.m.

I saw one of those in person the other day, LOVE the blackouts.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xLgehGS97IYytgmWUHNhYlZkgcGQoKDPD4DRyUfYV2SkQ7sKyDiIcRYlMvcsZGMk