1 2 3 4
Rob_Mopar
Rob_Mopar SuperDork
12/7/12 8:18 a.m.

On your KB107's, did you set the ring gap to KB's specs? I've seen some carnage with them when the ring gap was set too tight. Ran them in my last 360 and they were fine. Current one has Speed Pro CP116's in there.

Badart
Badart New Reader
12/7/12 10:50 a.m.
Rob_Mopar wrote: On your KB107's, did you set the ring gap to KB's specs? I've seen some carnage with them when the ring gap was set too tight. Ran them in my last 360 and they were fine. Current one has Speed Pro CP116's in there.

I had the engine built for all motor so the ring gap was set up per their specs. I started gutting the car today. There were about a million mouse turds under the back seat. So nasty.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant SuperDork
12/7/12 3:04 p.m.

Q: What's worse than finding a rat in your car?

A: Finding half a rat.

Just a little encouragement from someone who's been there, too.

06HHR
06HHR New Reader
12/7/12 3:16 p.m.

I found one in my Bonneville's heater box once. Crawled in through the blower motor vent hole, was happy to be able to use the heat and AC again..

Badart
Badart New Reader
12/8/12 9:47 p.m.

It's a good thing that there was a bunch of garbage in the car to keep the mice entertained because they left the build sheet under the rear seat untouched. LOL

Badart
Badart New Reader
12/8/12 10:29 p.m.

Had some help gutting the car today.

The trunk is not that rusty. It's all surface rust.

The passenger floor pan is horrible and will be replacing it with one that I cut out of a 66 model. It's all surface rust on the replacement.

My 11.75" rotors showed up yesterday. Now I just need my calipers to get here.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pN4SWESwQUlxhU1pmdjB9Sq5HMsYgWTSrFYt4MForI2QorC23aYWmpYi0jsQ9g1G