singleslammer
singleslammer Dork
3/2/13 2:06 p.m.

nope, picture is broken to me.

wrek496
wrek496 New Reader
3/2/13 2:17 p.m.

photobucket My new Toy. Completely stock AE86 found in a customer's yard. The head is in a box and the interior is a bit moldy but the price was good. I need recommendations for a good engine rebuilder in Portland area. Or the best JDM source for a fresher 4age.

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/2/13 5:46 p.m.
wrek496 wrote: In reply to singleslammer: Thanks I'll try again later after some college or something. Jeebus i deleted my posts but the topic still shows up. What have I done?

Failed???

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/2/13 5:46 p.m.
wrek496 wrote: In reply to singleslammer: Thanks I'll try again later after some college or something. Jeebus i deleted my posts but the topic still shows up. What have I done?

Failed???

ae86andkp61
ae86andkp61 GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/3/13 12:04 a.m.

This would be pertinent to my interests, but not really sure what, if anything, is going on here...

The_Jed
The_Jed Dork
3/3/13 12:41 a.m.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/3/13 6:44 a.m.

Anxiously awaiting photos...

wrek496
wrek496 New Reader
3/3/13 12:29 p.m.

fixed it! Sorry for the confusion. I'm smartphone only right now.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/3/13 5:02 p.m.

How's this?

Wash Me! photo CAM00011_zps41f0c045-1.jpg

photo CAM00012_zps7377b1e4.jpg

Raze
Raze SuperDork
3/3/13 6:49 p.m.

those wheels, my god, they're like something out of Tron

JohnyHachi6
JohnyHachi6 HalfDork
3/3/13 7:36 p.m.

When do you start delivering all the Tofus? Nice purchase - I would love to find something like this sitting in someone's yard.

dextervw
dextervw New Reader
3/3/13 8:46 p.m.
wrek496 wrote: photobucket My new Toy. Completely stock AE86 found in a customer's yard. The head is in a box and the interior is a bit moldy but the price was good. I need recommendations for a good engine rebuilder in Portland area. Or the best JDM source for a fresher 4age.

Portland OR? M&B Cylinder Head .... amazing work, great prices, good family businesses.

ae86andkp61
ae86andkp61 GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/4/13 12:06 a.m.

Nice! Stock zenki hatchback.

Oldeskewltoy here on the boards is in Portland and does excellent cylinder head work at very reasonable prices (and he specializes in the 4A-GE!) Even if you don't need his professional services, he still has a wealth of knowledge which he shares freely and is an all-around stand-up guy.

Loyning's Engine Service certainly knows their way around the 4A-GE and does good work. They will work on a street car engine for you, but as a race shop, it is best to let them know your goals and anticipated use so they can get it set up for durability rather than all-out horsepower. Oldeskewltoy has some connections with Loyning's and can probably give you more detailed information.

If you find yourself looking for particular parts, let us know...between OST and myself and few others around here we may be able to help you out. It might also be fun to get together and shoot the breeze and kick some tires.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4CnI8TwctvtuneZ9k1BeV4ccEzqPFBaMpAoZqdMjxffFcnrkurydHMYqNOlAdPJo