1 2
viking
viking New Reader
1/24/13 11:37 a.m.

Send me an email and tell me how the flex drive worked---Bud

kevlarcorolla
kevlarcorolla Reader
1/24/13 2:39 p.m.

Will do Bud,seems good now but high rpm full load may tell a different story but I hope not.

kevlarcorolla
kevlarcorolla Reader
1/27/13 8:05 a.m.

Seems all is well so far with the Geo of Death(as its been called by a few)and no problems so far after yesterdays 1st drive with all new bits. Here's an in car from the 2nd race. http://youtu.be/zdnMilJHyzU

nicksta43
nicksta43 Dork
1/27/13 9:02 a.m.

In reply to kevlarcorolla:

Wow, awesome video. How close was second behind you? Looked like the other guys didn't stand a chance.

I love how the steering wheel only has a vague effect on where the car is going.

kevlarcorolla
kevlarcorolla Reader
1/27/13 9:19 a.m.

I lapped the entire awd field once and made it up about the 3rd place car for the second time.

sobe_death
sobe_death HalfDork
1/27/13 10:10 a.m.

That is awesome! I can't remember... what is the weight of this beast?

kevlarcorolla
kevlarcorolla Reader
1/27/13 10:59 a.m.

I'd guess the weight at between 1500 and 1600lbs. ,pretty good for an awd car with a 6 point cage.

Yes with ice racing large corrections are needed to make enough of a difference to work quickly,I'm over correcting a bit being only the 1st time in it since last year and the rear steer gives the sensation the rear is coming around quick when its really not sliding all that much.

kevlarcorolla
kevlarcorolla Reader
2/18/13 2:17 a.m.

Had a very busy race yesterday thats good to watch,I dnf'd the previous race with a minor mechanical issue so I started at the back.The guy in the black celica alltrac was doing a tire test for next season and on a much faster tire,he started on pole and I was pretty determined to catch him. http://youtu.be/_AbPkpyLRW8

viking
viking New Reader
2/19/13 9:39 p.m.

HeyTom, Amazing, always great to watch a master at work---::)))

kevlarcorolla
kevlarcorolla Reader
2/20/13 10:14 a.m.

Thanks bud,the flex disc on the jackshaft shows no signs of a problem so I think its good.Look forward to meeting up so you can take delivery of your new toy.

viking
viking New Reader
2/20/13 6:55 p.m.

amen :))

viking
viking New Reader
3/1/13 3:58 p.m.

Going racing this weekend?????

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wy9L6htMns2mRLtemScVArbqx4AfdtP5WiKllm7Agkz0YICgmyamncq2jLRtsugm