1 ... 17 18 19
Bobcougarzillameister
Bobcougarzillameister MegaDork
12/6/17 11:15 a.m.

DRove mine today. Rio has a leaking front tire. It was 29*when I left gr house with no heater. Yeah.... I’m fixing that tire tonight or carrying an air tank. 

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee UberDork
12/6/17 1:32 p.m.
Cousin_Eddie said:
759NRNG said:

Pssst.......thatsnownnebago,I hear that Cousin Eddy is fixin'  to move his C10 stepside in march of next year......check it

I've been driving the truck a bit lately while my Miata is apart. Every time I drive it, the sale price goes up a little bit. If we have a mild winter here in Texas, and I keep putting miles on it, come March no one will be able to afford it.

I need to be on the mailing list when that goes to market. I doubt I can afford it by then, but I still want to lust and cry when it's gone. Holy hell that thing is NICE!

Bobcougarzillameister
12/7/17 9:40 a.m.

And it's broken again. Pulling onto my road, the right front brake hose let loose. Not a surprise to be honest. They were pretty rotten and I had planned to replace them with some Russell braided lines anyway.... just not NOW. On top of that, the radiator is done. LEaking from multiple spots (left tank, 2 spots in the core).  That one I wasn't expecting just yet. 

So.... go full boat silly and buy a nice aluminum with fans and shroud or use my current fan and use a parts house OE replacement? 

Bobcougarzillameister
12/7/17 9:50 a.m.
759NRNG
759NRNG Dork
12/7/17 10:04 a.m.

Yes right away......Merry Early Christmas to yooooouuuuuu

1 ... 17 18 19
Our Preferred Partners
ZrP8S5a9srEOx7FwRwUEj0fEekraePHh