1 2
Anti-stance
Anti-stance UltraDork
3/3/13 7:09 p.m.

This is still the only build thread I check in on. I love it.

I saw a newer 240 come in the shop yesterday that was all doriftoed out and rattle canned a E36 M3ty blue color. I was making fun of it as it had a drift doll hanging off the back of it and all of the angled stickers on the windshield. Then one of the techs I work with talked to the kid that owned it and was wanting to sell it for about $300. I immediately started thinking about using it as a track car. It reminded me to come check out your progress. I even started checking out mini stocks for sale locally.

Long story short, looking good man!

bearmtnmartin
bearmtnmartin GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/4/13 2:23 p.m.

Sorry about the lack of updates. Noone seemed to be reading so I quit posting! I'll put up some more pics since phase one is pretty much finished. We are going to try a few laps tonite.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance UltraDork
3/5/13 7:51 a.m.

Yeah, I check from time to time.

CLynn85
CLynn85 Reader
3/6/13 2:03 p.m.

Can't wait to see more, definitely one of my fav threads, need more roundy round racing on GRM.

golfduke
golfduke Reader
3/6/13 3:07 p.m.

I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that this is perhaps one of the cleaner 240's I've ever seen... and it's a circle track car, haha.

Regardless, excellent work. I love it.

bearmtnmartin
bearmtnmartin GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/13/13 4:19 p.m.

Here is a gif of my car in action on the weekend. The ride was longer and higher but I didn't find a better video.

CLynn85
CLynn85 Reader
3/18/13 8:57 p.m.

That doesn't look like it went well...

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6q3ptUCxsjLN7w7zABSuHB5QDgq42Xc8QuY4ckn6Pi3478ZaArHelvGcyZu597ek