1 2
HappyAndy
HappyAndy SuperDork
11/22/13 6:16 a.m.

Needs rimz yo!

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory Dork
11/22/13 7:14 a.m.

I can't understand kids, I really can't. This build is pointless. The op doesn't seem to know the first thing about grassroots performance. Not even a semblance of a grasp on even the basics.

Furthermore, you guys aren't helping out by messing with him like you are. Come on, three crankshafts? Bigger spoilers? Dubs?

If you guys actually cared about this kid, you'd tell him to tie a bandana either red or blue to his side mirror like we did in the 80's. Bandana technology has come a LONG way since the 80's as well so horsepower gains could very well be even greater now.

Very disappointed in the previous posts, very disappointed indeed.

HappyAndy
HappyAndy SuperDork
11/22/13 7:30 a.m.

In reply to ebonyandivory: Don't you know that the bandana effect really only works on eighties GM F bodies? Thalk about bad advice.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory Dork
11/22/13 7:38 a.m.
HappyAndy wrote: In reply to ebonyandivory: Don't you know that the bandana effect really only works on eighties GM F bodies? Thalk about bad advice.

That's bs and you know it. There was more than one (meaning two) Fox Mustangs in my area that made use of this oft-forgotten trick.

lnlogauge
lnlogauge New Reader
11/22/13 10:25 a.m.

I wonder if you all think you are being clever with the replies thinking the OP is clueless? or perhaps the trolling OP is enjoying fooling you into thinking he isn't a troll.

either way, can some mod make this stop?

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
11/22/13 11:11 a.m.
lnlogauge wrote: I wonder if you all think you are being clever with the replies thinking the OP is clueless? or perhaps the trolling OP is enjoying fooling you into thinking he isn't a troll. either way, can some mod make this stop?

Perhaps you should consider posting some constructive tips for the OP instead of calling him a troll. Not everyone knows the proper way to get the most out a vehicle. I know when I first installed neon colored triple wipers on my camaro I wasn't thinking the implications thru and ended up creating lift right at the 265 mph mark.

Sultan
Sultan HalfDork
11/22/13 11:45 a.m.

Mr. E&D, This thread is a troll for sure yet it has made some laugh a great deal. Moderator plz don't end the fun!

Bobzilla
Bobzilla PowerDork
11/22/13 1:00 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
lnlogauge wrote: I wonder if you all think you are being clever with the replies thinking the OP is clueless? or perhaps the trolling OP is enjoying fooling you into thinking he isn't a troll. either way, can some mod make this stop?
Perhaps you should consider posting some constructive tips for the OP instead of calling him a troll. Not everyone knows the proper way to get the most out a vehicle. I know when I first installed neon colored triple wipers on my camaro I wasn't thinking the implications thru and ended up creating lift right at the 265 mph mark.

If you'd gotten the stick on portholes you could have negated that lift. Geesh... noob.

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous HalfDork
11/22/13 2:27 p.m.

You need to put a whistle-tip on that jet engine exhaust, yo. Haters need to hear you when you're 'bout to pass by.

lnlogauge
lnlogauge New Reader
11/22/13 3:02 p.m.
Perhaps you should consider posting some constructive tips for the OP instead of calling him a troll.

I appreciate the friendliness of this site, however......

I reallyy want to make the power on this much higher cause then I will win women hearts and have more swag while competing

nothing about this posting is real. If you doubt me, please take a look again at the photoshop.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
11/22/13 3:04 p.m.

Margie parachute account detected.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla PowerDork
11/22/13 3:35 p.m.
hrdlydangerous wrote: You need to put a whistle-tip on that jet engine exhaust, yo. Haters need to hear you when you're 'bout to pass by.

But don't put it on the back side, then they won't hear you coming. Gotta be on the front side. And some deer whistles. Don't want any of those 4 -legged vermin messin' up that dope az ride.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 Dork
11/22/13 5:37 p.m.

i was honestly wondering if this guy was one of us that signed up just to screw around, a kid that really wants to learn and just has no clue, or a troll.

honestly, I figured that with the responses, I missed another post in off topic discussing doing this.

I figure, in all honesty, with the amount of times we get stuff like this from kids without greasemonkey guides, we probably ought to start a forum/thread/something for educating our youth that just don't have any other way. I mean, in my rural farming county, the autoshop program at the highschool level has stopped, and you have to wait till you enroll in community college to learn anything from the system. they still have "woodshop" but its more about the theory and state regulation than actually doing something shocking like working with wood.

so lets give the poster a chance here, and maybe a real education in the basics in the process. if I hadn't had my father to teach me the basics, I would have wound up in the same boat. instead, he bought me a roached out 30 year old car that flooded, had no operable lights, ran on 6 out of 8 cylenders, had no brakes, and a copy of his garage key. he then said if I was going to learn to drive, I had to learn to fix it.

still have that car, and a lucrative side business, 19 years later.

most guys don't have my dad.

so, wrenchmantim, lets start with the basics. what do you know about cars? what do you want to know? what do you have available to work with?

Sultan
Sultan HalfDork
11/22/13 6:15 p.m.

Looking at his pictures his main tool is Photoshop. I agree his Dad must be a loser.

Mitchell
Mitchell SuperDork
11/22/13 10:08 p.m.

You know, adding an electric turbo would make it a hybrid

WrenchmanTim
WrenchmanTim New Reader
1/14/14 12:58 p.m.

Hey guy, my 500 is no longer, I got a 350z, I will post my concepts in the comming months.

Drop me a line -AS

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/14/14 1:44 p.m.

Sweet! I can't wait!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yYcQjGOWFd9fbUtNksbTA1aydXmXrTYAbcGQt7FwvUt7IIiMRtCFofDKXf4RGu4u