1 ... 7 8 9
WillHoonForFood
WillHoonForFood New Reader
8/23/18 4:43 p.m.

In reply to mblommel :

Yes sir, used a Core 200 for this scan (probably should have went with a 300) It's always good to hear from happy GOM users. What's your application?

By the way, I definitely dig the large router idea. An ATOS system combined with a multi-axis CNC router would be a dream come true!

mblommel
mblommel Dork
8/23/18 6:48 p.m.

In reply to WillHoonForFood :

Industrial gas turbine. It's a fantastic system, the software is so dang good. 

unevolved
unevolved SuperDork
8/24/18 7:21 a.m.

Awesome build, will definitely follow this.  I'm up on the other side of Charlotte; let me know if you need help with any of the mechanical design.  Happy to knock out some CAD work if you need anything done.

275nart
275nart New Reader
8/25/18 11:46 a.m.
Keith Tanner said:

Oh, definitely encouragement. I've moved designs from the digital realm to the real, and then made adjustments once I actually saw it. I think you're doing just the right thing.

Plus those wireframe models look so cool.

Okay, I wasn't sure how to read that!  What Jon (willhoon) is doing is very important to my build and the accuracy of my body.  The wire buck may have some purpose after I'm done- yard art at the very least. 

unevolved said:

Awesome build, will definitely follow this.  I'm up on the other side of Charlotte; let me know if you need help with any of the mechanical design.  Happy to knock out some CAD work if you need anything done.

Appreciate the offer! 

1 ... 7 8 9
Our Preferred Partners
IzQdkOn5MfNcCGpIgTgsdv8V0koEy7UpEu57fEQAUWk4sG6GeVzz8ZJhMm00DaSx