1 2 3 4 ... 10
Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman SuperDork
5/9/19 8:25 p.m.

I have some drag radials that will fit in my basement...

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/10/19 7:25 a.m.
Andy Neuman said:

I have some drag radials that will fit in my basement...

Me too, but do you have wheels that will fill flares?

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/10/19 9:56 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

I think he should. He's as big of a wheel whore as Dusterdb13 and I. 

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
5/10/19 11:17 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

I almost tried to steal a set of your wheels at Patricks....

Stampie
5/10/19 11:53 a.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

I had forgotten I had a set at Patrick's but thanks for reminding me. Those should go nicely on Project X. 

Patrick
5/10/19 3:26 p.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

I had forgotten I had a set at Patrick's but thanks for reminding me. Those should go nicely on Project X. 

2 sets, a transmission and a beer keg

Patrick
5/12/19 2:59 p.m.

For reference stored codes before i erase them

p0100

p1320

p0325

p0300

p0420

p0161

p0733

p0330

Stampie
5/12/19 3:16 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

Two sets of wheels? Did I buy both sets from Deadskunk or did I do another whiskey buy that I forgot about?

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
5/12/19 3:47 p.m.

Some of those codes are knock sensors.  Nissan is known for faulty knock sensors.  Howerver, Mass Air Flow is in there and once that is bad, everything is bad.  If the MAF is reading wrong then everything after ends up reading wrong too.  

Start here.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
5/12/19 3:50 p.m.

RockAuto says its the same part as 95-99 Maxima.

Amazon shows $24.99 delivered. 

Geez: Here is another for $20.69 delivered after 10% discount

Patrick
5/12/19 4:23 p.m.

For $20.69 i just ordered it.  I cleared the codes and hooked up the scanner and the maf reading barely changed at any rpm.

so far fuel filter changed in march, all coils replaced, back brake pads new, and the car was towed/guy arrested twice for driving with no license, he’s still in jail and forfeited the car for tow and impound fees.  E check is valid to october so i could plate it till next july before needing to pass again.  

We found the mercury dime and 3 pennies, some marijuana vape cartridge wrappers(empty so unfortunately can’t sell for recoup), some good tools some crap tools, some clothes, some phone chargers.

Patrick
5/12/19 4:24 p.m.

How do i embed video?

Stampie
5/12/19 4:50 p.m.

Copy the YouTube link then hit the calendar looking thing with the + sign right beside the picture insert. Paste the YouTube link and done.

Patrick
5/12/19 4:55 p.m.
John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
5/12/19 5:27 p.m.

While others were waiting for the 6:00 pm launch of the Supra, I was here waiting for the 5:55 video launch of Pat's Q45. 

Patrick
5/12/19 5:40 p.m.

I think we have a name.  TrashbInfiniti because i filled half a giant trashbin with all the crap from inside.  Also 

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
5/12/19 5:45 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

Real? 

Numbers? 

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman SuperDork
5/12/19 6:02 p.m.

I’m trying not to act jealous of your new Q45. If you end up not wanting it let me know. 

Patrick
5/12/19 6:33 p.m.
John Welsh said:

In reply to Patrick :

Real? 

Numbers? 

Air, which apparently almost got PO shot by the police.  If it was a firearm I wouldn’t have posted pics and it would be getting delivered to my cousin in the Cleveland PD.  

I’m guessing MAF will go a long way to make it run less like crap with any throttle.  It idles smooth.  I’m holding off on buying anything until it is right, then i’ll fix rattle in LF rotor area, get it inspected then play.  

Patrick
5/12/19 6:34 p.m.
Andy Neuman said:

I’m trying not to act jealous of your new Q45. If you end up not wanting it let me know. 

It’s probably just because it has a limited slip.  

Patrick
5/12/19 8:20 p.m.

Whole lotta not LS under there.  I’m in for a learning experience or a big explosion

from the side it looks like nissan engineer said “yes we nailed it, an ls400 clone” but nobody thought of how it looked from the front or back and just had their 3 year old fill in what they thought a car was. 

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman SuperDork
5/13/19 8:41 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

I’m ready to start on this project. I have my wheels, nitrous, flares, lap harness, and coilovers ready to go. 

Want to keep it full luxury race car. 

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
5/13/19 8:53 a.m.
Patrick said:

Ordered $20 fender flares and i have a roll of carbon fiber vinyl wrap that i’m not afraid to use.  Flares for in case i find some deep dish wheels(except i like the stock ones but man i love a deep dish wheel like someone from Chicago loves a deep dish tomato and cheese casserole) and vinyl for who knows or cares what at this point. 

Having recently been In a car FB.group tagged for “bad upbadging” the traccord as a Type GRM... I’m highly amused by the carbon-look vinyl

also, the casserole comment.  I reckon it was too subtle for all our Windy City residents... that or they are too hipster to click on hipster bar links

any and/or either way... continue on with this awesomeness

Patrick
5/13/19 9:00 a.m.
Andy Neuman said:

In reply to Patrick :

I’m ready to start on this project. I have my wheels, nitrous, flares, lap harness, and coilovers ready to go. 

Want to keep it full luxury race car. 

Let me replace the MAF and see how it does.  I’m fine with moving it along to you if it’s your easy button to the challenge since you just bought a new house.  I like it but i’m not in love with it.  It’s a strong cleaning away from being really nice inside, even has in dash cd plus changer in the trunk.  

Stampie
5/13/19 9:16 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

I'd love to line up against another Q45 in the drags. 

1 2 3 4 ... 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AbdC9yIKafKsx3h5pa2CB15fMoCDDEyoHcaAGVQknXvSzIxSg4YIidN58HLrlYE0