1 2
ValuePack
ValuePack Dork
12/30/12 12:41 p.m.

The LEDs make for an absurdly evil 80s face. Looks likes the Wraith banged a junkyard Robocop creation.

sporqster
sporqster Reader
12/30/12 9:51 p.m.

First field test in the car of the thermal night vision tonight. Of course I don't have the transformer I need for the lights yet, so I couldn't turn the headlights on, but no bother, I have thermal night vision on a heads-up display. Other motorists seemed to think I should have my lights on. bah.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
12/30/12 9:57 p.m.

Can I come live with you and learn your mischievious ways? I have an awesome beard.

sporqster
sporqster Reader
12/30/12 11:57 p.m.

In reply to mndsm: There's a spare bed in the attic. ;-)

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/4/13 8:20 a.m.

Wow you got the nightvision running already? Post vids!

sporqster
sporqster Reader
1/4/13 3:31 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pNroyc6ZVsA

^^^ before it was put back into the car, but showing off the camera with tunerstudio gauges overlaid. Haven't made any vids of it in the car, can possibly do that tonight.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce HalfDork
1/4/13 3:38 p.m.
sporqster wrote: Installed Grote Trilliant 100% LED lighting. These things look to me brighter whiter light than HID's, and are frankly, pretty freaking awesome. Can't wait to get them hooked up to check them out.

Which lights are those and where did you buy them? Spending time on Grote's site has made me really really want some LED's.

sporqster
sporqster Reader
1/4/13 5:58 p.m.

Not a great video, but no time to make another, going to a hockey game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UI6z-TjHU4&feature=youtu.be

The lights were given to me as evaluation samples directly from Grote... I'll get you the model number and details ASAP.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/6/13 2:24 p.m.

SO COOL!

Are you using VLC to diplay the camera feed? Try setting all buffering to zero to minimize the lag, that's the big problem I see right now.

sporqster
sporqster Reader
4/7/13 10:26 p.m.

Sticker party this weekend. Whole mess of pics uploaded to littlelamborghini.com

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bRFogKf4Ee0Sw5rJWWM0aPKtpavnuqOJi8KVK4Qabpyt9wdiKLG8Qgm3KJEx2DX5