rodney_essex
rodney_essex New Reader
12/1/20 5:09 p.m.

Mazda RX-7 Race Car with WOLF EMS v4 running the engine's systems - 1st gen (custom) TURBO 12a is Super Fast!!! No expense spared ($55k+). Set up for AUTOCROSS in the E Mod class, could be set up for road course. Its a SCCA Solo2 Sacramento Cup championship car. 300+hp turbo 12a Street Ported Rotary Engine 12psi of boost. It only weighs 1750 pounds. TURBO was customized to spool quicker so no lag. acceleration is violent. :-) - WOLF 3d v4 EMS controls the efi & spark engine maps and water pump to the water-to-air intercooler, - extra wheels are super light Kaiser aluminum racing wheels with slicks - PENSKE rear dbl adjustable shocks - KYB adjustable front struts - two hoods (lightweight fiberglass & stock steel) - Sparco Evo drivers seat - Mazdaspeed close ratio 5 speed  trans - TORSEN mechanical limited-slip diff - QUARTER MASTER 9 pound flywheel and double plate racing clutch (makes this thing gain RPM so fast you won't believe it). It has been sitting for a few years and I'd like to sell it, or trade for an Alfa Romeo, PORSCHE, AUDI, Camaro, Mustang, or a 2 or 4 seat side by side UTV, (no front wheel drive cars please) or a TRUCK. Over $55,000 went into building this car so with someone to love this car again, it could be a "stupid fast" champion once more. It's not street legal, this is a serious race car. Doors welded shut for chassis stiffness. It's running and I just need to bleed the brakes and reinstall the seat. New battery, it's home and being worked on. I fired it up after replacing the starter button. It's running well...!!! Forgot how quick it revs! Holy Cow...!!!  $9500 o.b.o.  

more pics on request available. 

BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter)
BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/1/20 8:30 p.m.

Needs more, well, any pictures...

I also didn't see a price?

rodney_essex
rodney_essex New Reader
12/1/20 8:55 p.m.

In reply to BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter) :

sorry about that... was working while doing the post... frown

You'll need to log in to post.