Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter)
Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/2/20 8:05 a.m.

It's time to part ways with my 944 project. Here are the details:

1985.5 Porsche 944. Black on black with a 5-speed manual and sunroof. Many recent upgrades, runs and drives great, no leaks, body is good but does have some scratches and small dings. Interior is decent with the usual dash cracks and drivers seat wear. Showing 103k miles, but the odometer gear is broken, so the actual miles are unknown. I have owned the car for 3+ years and done extensive mechanical work on it. Here are some highlights:

Comes with reprints of the factory Porsche service manuals, a Haynes manual, and some miscellaneous parts that I never got around to installing, as well as some 944-specific tools like a flywheel lock.

Overall, the car is mechanically well-sorted at this point with a few small issues. Most of the work it needs is cosmetic. Selling because I’m tired of having a project, I simply don’t have the time or inclination to work on it any more.

Lots of pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zSdVd9GEEjxWAtRj6

Clean Michigan title in hand.

Asking $4500 or best offer. I’m in Brighton, MI.

Contact me via PM or text me at “eight one zero five nine nine six nine five five” or email me at tom “dot” spangler “at” gmail “dot” com.

MrLittle
MrLittle Reader
7/2/20 9:43 a.m.

I was just looking at this on Facebook I think. I wish I hadn't sold my 944 a few years back. Unfortunately I just didn't have the time or space for it. GLWS. 

7/2/20 10:09 a.m.
MrLittle said:

I was just looking at this on Facebook I think. I wish I hadn't sold my 944 a few years back. Unfortunately I just didn't have the time or space for it. GLWS. 

I'm glad you were able to find it. Facebook makes you list a make and model, and they don't have the 944 on their model list for Porsche, so I had to call it a 968. indecision

TR7 (Forum Supporter)
TR7 (Forum Supporter) Reader
7/2/20 11:02 a.m.

Good luck with the sale, I will miss your project thread. 

7/3/20 4:39 p.m.

Sold!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fwMDKoyrQhxC2t0pCrpcdJcyyoVyzfes1DPwwDwWXpqI3w5geHOZYYFNTajTQwGP