Patientzero
Patientzero Reader
10/24/19 2:06 p.m.

Video!!

Walk around video

Interior video

Driving around the block

Is anybody looking for a winter project? I bought this with the intention of building a SMF or rallycross car but I already have too many projects and I'm having fun with the Mustang right now so I want to pass it along to somebody that is gonna enjoy and drive it.

Just passed Missouri state inspection, had to have a new muffler put on.

1988 Honda CRX HF <-1819lbs curb weight

1.5L/5 speed

99.9% BONE STOCK

Newer Pioneer radio and speakers

13" American Racing wheels <-Cheap(er) Hoosiers

Brand New battery

I can deliver a reasonable distance from Kansas City if you pay my gas up front.

Asking $2000 OR BEST OFFER!!  SERIOUSLY,  MAKE AN OFFER!!

Clean Missouri title

I will also link a couple Youtube videos on the comments.

Patientzero
Patientzero Reader
10/28/19 4:29 p.m.

Price Drop!!

Patientzero
Patientzero Reader
11/5/19 4:13 p.m.

I'm amazed that I still have this car.  I've had multiple people set up times to come see it then are never heard from again.  I've had multiple people text me offers which I have accepted then they are never heard from again.  I miss the good old days when you put an ad in the newspaper and people would actually show up to your house and negotiate.

BUY MY CAR!!!

johnp2
johnp2 Reader
11/5/19 4:55 p.m.
Patientzero said:

I'm amazed that I still have this car.  I've had multiple people set up times to come see it then are never heard from again.  I've had multiple people text me offers which I have accepted then they are never heard from again.  I miss the good old days when you put an ad in the newspaper and people would actually show up to your house and negotiate.

BUY MY CAR!!!

Went through the same thing recently selling two vehicles on fb marketplace and craigslist. Multiple no shows. Dozens of messaged offers I accepted. Finally after about 8 weeks both cars sold the same weekend. Stick with it! Good luck with the sale!

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise HalfDork
11/5/19 6:09 p.m.

Beauty

But your HF is baller than my 90 Hatchback HF. Mine has NO tachometer. It has NO passenger side door mirror. It doesn't have a console around shifter, you see the stick and the rubber boot. 

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand UberDork
11/6/19 6:59 p.m.

I rarely regret seeking a car but my old crx hf was one I immediately regretted. I was all in until I saw rust, I'm allergic. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VYtP87w5kLmW2q2NErwxuEECnNL6ei95s7wCAt3txrUNNrwgvlj7Vq6P3Z0Rczjc