ColoradoBob
ColoradoBob
7/11/18 9:10 p.m.

1989 GMC Suburban 2500   $4000

Project vehicle or a relatively inexpensive tow vehicle as-is.

Truck is located in Colorado

We bought the truck in 2004 and used it for general use and a tow vehicle, first with an open trailer then a 24 foot enclosed trailer weighing about 8000 pounds loaded.  Tows very well and is reliable. 
128,140 miles, Two tone exterior (red over grey) with grey cloth interior.  SLE package.   Power windows, power door locks, factory overhead console, factory center console.
2wd, Throttle body fuel injected 454, TH400, 3.73 14 bolt full floater rear end.
Four wheel disc brakes with vacuum pump on booster: Stock brakes in front and TSM Manufacturing kit in rear.  Stops much better than stock. Optima battery
Interior in excellent condition with exception of cracked dash.  Includes in-dash tachometer and transmission temperature gauges.
Built with dual air conditioning, but currently plumbed for single.  Needs AC compressor
Some minor rust but body is very solid.  Paint on the hood, roof and tailgate should be replaced.  Includes factory wheel covers (not shown)

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled Reader
7/12/18 6:50 a.m.

Any pictures of the rust?  Does it have a third row seat?  Any interior pictures?

ColoradoBob
ColoradoBob New Reader
7/12/18 7:53 a.m.

I'll get additional pictures posted this evening.  Third row seat is included

ColoradoBob
ColoradoBob New Reader
7/12/18 8:47 p.m.

ColoradoBob
ColoradoBob New Reader
7/12/18 8:52 p.m.

Truck has rust in one rear door jamb, top of both rear wheel arches and in one corner of the tailgate

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled Reader
7/12/18 9:43 p.m.

Hmm, that's like 3 year old truck rust here, let me work on SWMBO a bit.

ColoradoBob
ColoradoBob New Reader
7/19/18 8:17 p.m.

Still available and looking for a new home

ColoradoBob
ColoradoBob New Reader
8/11/18 4:10 p.m.

The beast still needs a new home.  Price reduced to $3500 but offers will be considered

ColoradoBob
ColoradoBob New Reader
8/24/18 3:19 p.m.

Still looking for a new home.  Several people have contacted me but I didn't hear back from them after I replied. Please contact me if you're still interested

New price of $3000

ultraclyde
ultraclyde PowerDork
8/24/18 4:44 p.m.

Lord that's a good deal. I really want this but it's on the other side of the country and I have no real need or use for it. Criminy.

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled Reader
8/24/18 8:28 p.m.

Where about in Colorado?  I'll be out there in 2-3 weeks, might do a drive and drive for the right opportunity.  Anything keeping it from driving back to Ohio?

ColoradoBob
ColoradoBob New Reader
8/27/18 2:23 p.m.

In reply to Dead_Sled :

We're SE of Denver.  Shouldn't be any issue driving to Ohio.  Was a daily driver until parked last year.  Been in the garage since.  We've done many long trips in it, including to Michigan with 3 kids and 4 adults a couple of years ago. 

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled Reader
9/9/18 7:07 p.m.

Pm sent.  If you don't get it, call or text for one niner, nine ate niner, five for three six.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
V1iDSMMfhNub4nB7OZ2kSehBsdwNpcfMqUBL6nmfy7kPBwx4E5ERAn1yRANelQdg