T3KevinRocks
T3KevinRocks New Reader
7/24/17 4:20 p.m.

Hey Everyone, my name is Kevin and I work for Techno Toy Tuning, we build suspension for older japanese imports and other interesting sports cars. we currently have our shop AW11 Toyota MR2 for sale or trade. This car is in great condition for an 89 with 178xxx mi on the odometer. Engine is original 4AGE with no modifications. It runs great and the A/C blows cold, body is 8 out of ten condition and interior is 9 out of ten. The car was used for mock up of our parts and is now completely loaded with our goodies including Front and Rear Coilovers, Front lower control arms and tension control rods, Rear lower control arms, trailing arms, and toe links, Front and Rear camber plates, Front and Rear roll center adjusters, Rear tow hook, Aluminum door cards, Aero side skirts, Billet shift knob, and Modular cup holder.

new brake booster, clutch slave, and tires installed plus fresh alignment. We are asking $4500 or best offer also open to trades for other cool older sports cars we can make parts for ie datsuns, toyotas, mazda's, bmw's, and such. will add pics soon or email me at t3keving@gmail.com. car is locaterd in northern california about 20 minutes east of sacramento.

sesto elemento
sesto elemento SuperDork
7/24/17 5:45 p.m.

How's the underbody?

T3KevinRocks
T3KevinRocks New Reader
7/25/17 9:19 a.m.

In reply to sesto elemento:

undamaged, we just used the car to mock up and build parts for the AW11 chassis.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/25/17 9:22 a.m.

Amazing deal, drop in a Silvertop and you have a fun ride for another 10 years.

T3KevinRocks
T3KevinRocks New Reader
8/11/17 3:55 p.m.

sold!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1KlShzN0muHGey7CLT7PAE1AqUvwZ7NISUYnSDJTbeXDyiWDj2oj6WqCFW3XI4nc