oats123
oats123 New Reader
5/17/15 7:52 p.m.

I have a low mile (96,000) 1990 miata for sale. I have done new tires, coilovers, valve cover gasket, full tune up, cat, exhaust, and wheels. Great car that has never failed to start up for me! Was planning on setting up the car for autocross but ended up needing to move home before I finished the build. I did the full gambit of maintenance on the car to prep it for autocross. Timing belt changed as well. Ran a compression test and ended with 180-182-180-181. If you would like to see some pictures of the car or come out to meet me, feel free to contact me after 10am and before 7pm. Text is preferred as I am driving throughout the day.

I posted a while back looking for reasonable car transport and turns out there isn't any that makes this worth keeping vs buying a building again in Portland OR haha.

Looking to get 3500 OBO for the car.

Contact me at 727-657-5555 ask for Raphael, for pictures and such of the car. He isn't me, as I have already moved. He is in charge of getting this car sold.

Thanks for reading guys!

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/18/15 3:26 p.m.

Hmmm, no wonder I haven't seen this car lately.

oats123
oats123 New Reader
5/19/15 8:41 p.m.

Haha yeah! I haven't been able to drive her for a while. On the upside though I Just got a fiesta to help kill my urge to drive like a maniac. Speaking of which!! Does anyone here have a preferred tip for wheels tires and suspension for the 1.0l ecoboost fiesta?

oats123
oats123 New Reader
5/26/15 1:20 p.m.

Sold! Thanks everyone if you were looking into it or referred anyone. Have a good one. :)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
s5BTvT0wEyQT5RraUZaeZXbytYJqfkiNdVugvGPk9AjfYDlIEUIk3eZ3qY8CfGYC